Allegiant/JetBlue/SouthWest/Spirit/Virg Amer/-New opening of rate schedules-post here

Host Mike

Hi Ruth:) click on "TRAVEL TOOLS" and when that opens up....go down to

the last entry where it says "View ALL Travel Tools"......click on it and

The itinerary dates will come up on the screen......right now it says:

"We are currently accepting air reservations through June 30, 2014. On January 27, 2014, we will open our schedule for sale through August 8, 2014. This date is subject to change! Please check back frequently"

Thank you, thank you, thank you! That's perfect.

I was hoping I could book in the next go-round, but it looks like I have to wait for the one after that. Now I can figure out when that will be all by myself! :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Any indication when southwest will open their schedule for November & December of 2014?

From the Southwest site.

We are currently accepting air reservations through October 31, 2014. On May 19, 2014, we will open our schedule for sale through January 4, 2015. This date is subject to change! Please check back frequently.

From the Southwest site.

We are currently accepting air reservations through October 31, 2014. On May 19, 2014, we will open our schedule for sale through January 4, 2015. This date is subject to change! Please check back frequently.

Thank you :)

Barry

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What time on May 19th does one guess SWA will make flights available? In the old days, when I worked at UA Reservations, flight schedules opened at midnight, but I'm not sure if that's the case with SWA or not.

Thanks!

What time on May 19th does one guess SWA will make flights available? In the old days, when I worked at UA Reservations, flight schedules opened at midnight, but I'm not sure if that's the case with SWA or not.

Thanks!

I believe last time was around 7am EST.

I read an article today that said it usually opens at 10:00 am central time so depends on were you are in the time zones as to what time it will be available to you. Don't know if this still holds true the article was from 2010 :rolleyes:

I have also read the opening time is 10:00AM Central, but can be delayed if SW doesn't have everything ready at that time for the computers. Best to check tomorrow morning, and keep checking periodically. I will be checking for our return from our NCL Dawn cruise for Nov. 21.

OUCH!!!

PAINFUL Fares from Northeast for Christmastime...

MHT / BOS to FLL or MIA - $600pp x 4

:(:(:(:(:(

Just out of curiosity, because we see it happen often - did you check other airlines several months ago to see what their fares were? Many times people hold out assuming Southwest will be cheaper, but I am curious how it compares to, say, Delta or American tickets that were on sale a few months ago.