Allegiant/JetBlue/SouthWest/Spirit/Virg Amer/-New opening of rate schedules-post here

Host Mike

Just an FYI on the Early Bird thing with Southwest... they upped the price from $10 per leg to $12.50 recently. I'm not sure exactly when the change went into effect as I booked each leg of my upcoming trip separately, months apart. The first leg (purchased Aug, 2012) I paid $10 for EB, second leg (purchased 2-23-13) it was $12.50.

Honestly, I think I really only benefit from the EB on the flight home, since it would require getting online on the ship or racking up cell/data charges to check in at the 24 hour mark. With EB, they check in for me.

Just a heads up.... :)

Edited by Mom2JJandJ

And MAAAAAN have they gone up from last year out of PIT. Wow....

I used to get R/T for under $220.00 per pax to FLL.

I may have to cruise out of BWI now. I'm not paying over $650.00 per couple in Sept to cruise......I'm in SHOCK...

Guess I am shopping for another airline orhoping for a sale:rolleyes:

And MAAAAAN have they gone up from last year out of PIT. Wow....

I used to get R/T for under $220.00 per pax to FLL.

I may have to cruise out of BWI now. I'm not paying over $650.00 per couple in Sept to cruise......I'm in SHOCK...

Guess I am shopping for another airline orhoping for a sale:rolleyes:

I have been pricing to go to Orlando-- PP= 350 round trip

recent years never paid more the 200.

gas prices being so high-- good luck with find cheap airfare

Also there's a sticky that covers this same topic. Some coaching...it's generally bad netiquette to make a separate post on a topic covered by a sticky. CC is pretty laid-back but some forums I'm on have very strict mods, and a post duplicating a sticky will result in a temporary or permanent ban!

Just saying....

Also there's a sticky that covers this same topic. Some coaching...it's generally bad netiquette to make a separate post on a topic covered by a sticky. CC is pretty laid-back but some forums I'm on have very strict mods, and a post duplicating a sticky will result in a temporary or permanent ban!

Just saying....

Seriously!! "netiquette"

Didn't think it was that big a deal to give people a heads up. Shoot me it was in the wrong spot!!

Didn't mean to upset the no it alls...just saying!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am so new at this as I do not like to fly. I booked a cruise next April in Tampa but want to fly to sarsota two days before I board in Tampa. I looked up one way non stop flights to Sarasota with Jet blue and they have no flights from Jan on. Does that mean they stopped that route. they have been flying there for a while. I am beginning to panic so I would appreciate any info anyone has. Like I said I do not know how flights are set up.

Thank you in advance

marie

I am so new at this as I do not like to fly. I booked a cruise next April in Tampa but want to fly to sarsota two days before I board in Tampa. I looked up one way non stop flights to Sarasota with Jet blue and they have no flights from Jan on. Does that mean they stopped that route. they have been flying there for a while. I am beginning to panic so I would appreciate any info anyone has. Like I said I do not know how flights are set up.

Thank you in advance

marie

Right now Jet Blue is booking through Jan 6. You are going to have to wait until they open the next block of dates. I am not sure when they are doing that.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you in advance

marie

Also, consider flying into Tampa and driving to Sarasota - but only if it is a better deal. Then again a car may come in handy for 2 days.....