I got out and used my camera today...

pierces

Cannot answer the question except to say we have very similar (if not the same ones) here in Sydney. I do not have photos of further progress, as the seed fronds were removed soon after these were taken.

Looks the same. Our gardener removed the last seed frond a month ago. will see if he wants to do the same this week. He speaks limited English and I don't speak Spanish, so he will not be able to tell me what kind of tree it is!

Looks the same. Our gardener removed the last seed frond a month ago. will see if he wants to do the same this week. He speaks limited English and I don't speak Spanish, so he will not be able to tell me what kind of tree it is!

Based on the looks of those fronds, don't fall asleep next to them....

Dave

• 2 weeks later...

Dave, I am currently drinking a wonderful White Chocolate ale in the same glass, For those of you who don't think glassware and beer doesn't mean anything, you gotta try these Sam Adams glass. I just don't have the patience to set a shot with great beer in front of me. Great shot Dave!

John

Dave, I am currently drinking a wonderful White Chocolate ale in the same glass, For those of you who don't think glassware and beer doesn't mean anything, you gotta try these Sam Adams glass. I just don't have the patience to set a shot with great beer in front of me. Great shot Dave!

John

Thanks John!

If you're a fan of strong ales and stouts (and perhaps, Star Trek), you might want to track down a bottle of Stone Brewery's Stone Farking Wheaton W00tstout.

It makes Guinness look like a Coors Light and tastes like happiness!. Opaque frothy goodness!

p1993604210-5.jpg

Dave

Edited by pierces

Thanks John!

If you're a fan of strong ales and stouts (and perhaps, Star Trek), you might want to track down a bottle of Stone Brewery's Stone Farking Wheaton W00tstout.

It makes Guinness look like a Coors Light and tastes like happiness!. Opaque frothy goodness!

p1993604210-5.jpg

Dave

I definitely will not show my DH these beers.

Some 'faux' Paris scenery at dusk, from last week:

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

(Taken at Epcot center in Disney World, at the France Pavilion in the World Showcase - tripod used, in-camera HDR set to 3 stops exposure range, a bit after sunset but before night set in full).

I thought these pictures were from Disney World.

They are great.

I haven't popped by in a while. Happy to see that everyone is still at it!

Awesome pictures as usual. :)

My hubby would love that beer. I am going to try and track down the Wootstout.

The Disney photos are beautiful. I haven't been in years, might be time for a trip there.