What is your single favorite thing about a Celebrity cruise?

JeffCoud

Service...Service....Service.....

Hi Mari and Judy....that cruise was wonderful, wasn't it?:)

And Judy, it is not selfish at all. Being a Caregiver is VERY HARD and the

caregiver needs to be cared for too:)

Hi Lois ,

I totally agree.:D:D

Mari:)

The customer service is exemplary.

When I inquired " would it be possible to..." and got " Madam, This is Celebrity; nothing is impossible". He was absolutely sincere and happy to grant my request. I was thrilled and have never forgotten. It's truly the little things like that which make sailing with Celebrity such a pleasure.

Hard to put into words.

The ambience in the sense that the decor, the service, the food, the passengers, the outside decks, the lounges (esp. Observation lounge on the Eclipse) all combine to give me the feel of luxury and that I am someone special.

Newbie to Celebrity here.

Just stopped over to read all the wonderful comments.

These two really struck a fancy to me.

Stepping on board, getting the glass of champagne and saying, "Ahhhhhhhh" to myself as I realize I REALLY am on my way to a wonderful vacation!!!

I hear you sister. I get the same feeling. :)

I don't know if I can quite put it in the right words, but for me, it's that moment when a crew member does some small (or big) service for me with such a sense of truly wanting to make my trip special...It's usually the first of many such moments. Maybe I can call it the "X factor"

I totally agree with you 100%.

We always have excellent service aboard Princess, RC well, it could have been better.:rolleyes:

I'm so glad to read all the posts how wonderful the service is on Celebrity.

Really looking forward to my cruise.

Thank you! :)

Chris

I love the service and having someone take care of me. I'm sure that this sounds selfish, but as a caregiver, this is wonderful. And, the staff on Celebrity cannot be beat.

Hello fellow Michigander! Hubby and I just went on our first Celebrity cruise on Aug 1 Solstice---hubby says he will never go on another line again. So hard to pick one thing---I did love the Solarium for this fair haired, freckled girl from Michigan.

The wonderful, wonderful service. I am always made to feel very special.

Because I can't help myself, I will say it is quickly followed by the T-pool on M class ships (why oh why did they drop this on the new designs?!?!?) and the non-smoking policies.

Sorry, two reasons are not allowed! We have our standards here! lol....

Jeff

I'm not saying 10 things, just one, if you had to pick it.

For me, I'd have to say lunch time at the Aqua Spa cafe....so tasty and creative and the staff is usually super, esp if you become a regular! So looking for to getting my Aqua Spa cafe fix on the Summit next month!

Jeff

My favorite id the solarium in general, but you're right about that becoming a regular thing at the Aqua Cafe.

There are too many things that are fabulous about a Celebrity cruise just to single one out .We have been sailing Celebrirty for many years & have been at Elite level a long time .since last year the perks for Elite level are now the very best in the entire main stream cruise industry ;but we also love the lower # of pax onboard ,the great service ,food ,entertainment & gebaral demographics & ambiance of Celebrity ships .

Archived