Upgraded

kroozerj

Just been informed by Princess, i have received a cabin upgrade. Had a mini suite category AC ,now booked up to Vista Suite. Feel like screaming and jumping for joy. By the way ,my ship leaves in 4 days, so it was a nice last minute surprise. :D

Just been informed by Princess, i have received a cabin upgrade. Had a mini suite category AC ,now booked up to Vista Suite. Feel like screaming and jumping for joy. By the way ,my ship leaves in 4 days, so it was a nice last minute surprise. :D

Congratulations on the upgrade!!! What ship/itinerary are you on? and what date do you depart?

I will be on the Caribbean Princess, sailing date is Nov 28. Does anyone know what all the suite perks and amenities are? Doing the southern caribbean itinerary. Really looking forward to getting away from home for a week. Thanks for all the kind words from everyone. JIM

I will be on the Caribbean Princess, sailing date is Nov 28. Does anyone know what all the suite perks and amenities are? Doing the southern caribbean itinerary. Really looking forward to getting away from home for a week. Thanks for all the kind words from everyone. JIM

Congratulations - you will be spoiled! Check out this recent thread on suite amenities: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1313226

Just got back from the Emerald Princess, Vista Suite C750. Cabin was beautiful and huge and came with fresh flowers. They offered champagne when we got there. The fruit basket was changed out every other day. The laundry was heavenly. Trust me, bring 1/2 the clothes and have cleaned what you do bring. Personalized stationary, use of the Termal Suite in the Lotus Spa, afternoon horderves (sp?) and drinks in Skywalkers, breakfast at Sabatini's (not to be missed), embarkation lounge with priority boarding, priority tender tickets, disembarkation lounge. Whew!! There was just so much. Enjoy!!! We sure did.

Reagrding the laundry service and Sabattini breakfast. is the laundry service available every day and does it include dry cleaning or laundry? and breakfast at Sabattini's. is it also a one time or every day , and it is much nicer then the MDR breakfasts?

Every day laundry

Every Day Drycleaning

Every Day breakfast a Sabastinis = incl Mimosas, Bloody Marys and whatever you want for breakfast

Plus each day they put the dining room menus in the room and you can order from them for room service.

Also free internet....

We just got an upgrade from a BF to a BB and are excited about the larger balcony. Don't you just love last minute surprises?:D

Outstanding, have a wonderful cruise.....:):):)

Bob

Archived