A Hop, NO Skip and Many Mishaps to a Disney Dream

jenseib

I have a little excitement to share with you.

I am going back to Disney in Aug. I am a new travel agent and became aware of a Agent education program onsite at Disney earlier this week, for 5 day in Aug. I filled out the paperwork and was apporved. I will be flying in Aug. 14 (a day early) and staying at AS Movies for the night. The next day I will move to the Yacht Club to attend the program for 4 nights!!! I am so excited. I have never stayed at a Deluxe before, and I am just jumping out of my skin. We will be touring many resorts, a trip over to tour the Dream, and some other fun activities, along with some classes.

In 78 days I will be back at the happiest place on Earth, and in 80 days I will be setting foot on the Dream once again...even if it is only for a few hours.

Sounds exciting. You'll really be an expert at the tour guides and reviews after this. Have an absolutly Awesome time.

Sounds exciting. You'll really be an expert at the tour guides and reviews after this. Have an absolutly Awesome time.

thanks. I am hoping to see some of the parts of the ship that I missed while sailing.

After the party we met back up with Mom. I think we went back to the room and got her. We then headed over towards Royal Palace area, as that is where dinner was to be that evening. We still had some time and there was a huge line waiting to get in.

Claire and I went over to the photographers and had some pictures taken. I didn’t like this guy as well. The girl was much more creative the night before and took her time. This guy seemed more puzzled about it, but that was OK. It was fun to do.

edit42.jpg

edit43.jpg

This one is Skips ultimate Favorite. He wants me to use it on our Christmas Card this year.

edit44.jpg

Then the guy had Claire jump. It took a couple of tries to get it right.

edit45.jpg

edit46.jpg

edit65.jpg

edit66.jpg

Claire ordered a special drink tonight. It came in a collector’s cup with a light up Tink on it. Tink was a big hit and we played around with it a bit.

smoothietink.jpg

crazytink.jpg

I had brought the Navigator with us to look over. I noticed it said the Dooney and Bourkes were 10% off that day. I had looked at them the night before, but I really wasn’t in love with them. Mostly because of the texture. A lot didn’t feel like leather, but more of a shiny vinyl. Mom said she wanted to go look at them and perhaps buy one for a friend, so we decided to go shopping after dinner. Claire also declared she was NOT going to the club after dinner that night. She didn’t really say why, but we were sure she thought we would actually do something without her and she would miss out. The nerve of us!

bananasplit.jpg

beeftenderloin.jpg

After we finished up our main course (mom and I got the same thing) the dessert menu came out. Isn’t it so cute? It was an Invitation.

rpenvelope.jpg

dessertinvite.jpg

We ordered and waited for that. Claire got a little antsy that we were taking too long, but we reminded her that she didn’t want to go to the club, so she would have to wait patiently and she seemed fine after that.

A quick shot of Brent, our server.

Brent.jpg

Jen: I read your stuff over on the disboards- so happy to see you got your disney fix with a cruise. I have to go read the posts now.

Thanks for reading. I do recognize your name.

Are you the one that makes the customized passports and sell them on ebay...if so we bought one from you too!

Thanks for reading. I do recognize your name.

Are you the one that makes the customized passports and sell them on ebay...if so we bought one from you too!

Yep, my honey makes them- I usually give it the last glance over- never recognized your daughter. Did you get to use it?

PS- where is your dining review?

Yep, my honey makes them- I usually give it the last glance over- never recognized your daughter. Did you get to use it?

PS- where is your dining review?

This is my dining review...I just bumped it up too.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1396296

I used a picture of Claire from Christmas, and she had her hair curled and looked very different.

passport1.jpg

This is my dining review...I just bumped it up too.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1396296

I used a picture of Claire from Christmas, and she had her hair curled and looked very different.

passport1.jpg

great picture- nope - dont remember that picture. I know the epcot passport was a huge hit with getting them signed.

good thing i am off today---now I got all this reading to do.

great picture- nope - dont remember that picture. I know the epcot passport was a huge hit with getting them signed.

good thing i am off today---now I got all this reading to do.

We did have fun with it, but only got a few stamps. I kept frgetting we had it. I figure we can take it back next time and finish it them.

Jen - Great review and amazing pictures... my family did the dolphin encounter too and the dolphin spit water at me... :eek: my DS thought that was hysterical!!!! :D

Counting down the days till my long awaited vacation!!

Yep and that person should sign it special like too

Ok. I'll be sure to get it finished the next time we all go. Thanks

Jen - Great review and amazing pictures... my family did the dolphin encounter too and the dolphin spit water at me... :eek: my DS thought that was hysterical!!!! :D

Counting down the days till my long awaited vacation!!

Thanks. The dolphin did it to a few poeple too. It was funny. I'm glad I wasn't the one who ticked her off though. LOL! But if Skip was with us, he probably would've been splashed too, and Claire would've LOVED that!

During dinner, I had secured the Light up Tink onto my camera bag so we wouldn’t lose her. I leave you with that to ponder on….. LOL!

When we left Royal Palace, Claire and I jumped in another line for more Pirate pictures. This time the girl we liked was taking them.

edit53.jpg

edit47.jpg

edit48.jpg

edit49.jpg

edit50.jpg

Archived