Does anyone know what this means???

ckrobyn

I printed my set sail pass yesterday for my upcoming Freedom of the Seas cruise, and I am not sure what the "G" stands for next to the DP which I know is Diamond Plus, and the JS which I know is Junior Suite. I am going to attach a picture to show you what I mean....

Anyone have any clue? :confused:

Same exact confusion here. I have the "G" on my set sail pass I printed yesterday for myself and my 8 year old grandson who is also D+ and sailing in my JS cabin. I thought that the "G" represented the fact that I will be his guardian on the ship. I guess I was wrong. Must be something new because I've never noticed it before.

Dotsie

With so many speculating it is obvious the "G" means guess. So keep on guessing.

I hope it is not the cruise ship equivalent of the XX on an airplane boarding pass. :)

Anyone who has been unlucky to draw that card knows what I am talking about.

I had the XX one time and was treated to being the training dummy for what felt like every TSA agent between here and Florida. They were super nice but it took forever !!!

Actually I sure it is some code that means something to RCI but does not matter to the average passenger.

Would you believe I actually rushed home from work to check this thread and see if the mystery had been solved!? This is getting pathetic at this point. LOL. Well... I am, anyway. haha. Can you call RCCL and ask them? Can *I* call and ask them for you? :D

I have the same G on my Set sail pass. Traveling on the Navigator on 9/4. We are staying in JS but have never cruised with Royal Caribbean before, so we have no status. I was hoping it met an upgrade, but I doubt it. I can't wait to find out.

I printed my set sail pass yesterday for my upcoming Freedom of the Seas cruise, and I am not sure what the "G" stands for next to the DP which I know is Diamond Plus, and the JS which I know is Junior Suite. I am going to attach a picture to show you what I mean....

Anyone have any clue? :confused:

Perhaps you didn't finish paying for your cruise and your assigned to work in the Galley...:eek:

This is interesting. I just looked at my freshly retrieved SetSail Pass and I have a "P" below my stateroom number, which makes sense since I'm Platinum.

What's interesting is that below the barcode and above the signature for the "Cruise Ticket Contract", there are our four names. The two adults also have that P next to their names, while our two boys don't, but they're Platinum also.

Anyway, on your SetSail Pass, do you see the name section, and does it show who is associated with the G, if anyone?

I've been following this thread all afternoon and finally looked at my Set Sail Pass and I don't have any of that! We're just lowly Gold (Platinum at the end of this voyage) but you would think it would show something?

With all of these people going nuts trying to figure this out you might be better off this way.

I think it has something to do with suites since the three people who have posted about having a G on their setsail pass were all staying in suites. Maybe it means priority checkin and they couldn't use P for priority since P is for platinum.

I have to discount your theory. I leave tomorrow on Monarch and all my setsail pass says is "D" for diamond.

O.K....I think I've got it....it was touched on briefly, but if I was a betting man, this is it.....

it's where you luggage muster station is. When they load it on the ship, I'm guessing that "A" is in the front area (in the crew area where they "hold it") and then all the way to the back "muster area" (which on this ship is "G")....

that's my final answer and I'm not phoning a friend {<:

Archived