Does anyone know what this means???

ckrobyn

That just made me look at mine for tomorrow. All mine says is D and below it Deck 10 circled and nothing else.

I have two set sail passes for upcoming cruises and both only have a D and Deck 9 in a circle below. Not sure if the D is for my cabin category or the fact that we are diamond status in C&A ????? :confused:

I think it has something to do with suites since the three people who have posted about having a G on their setsail pass were all staying in suites. Maybe it means priority checkin and they couldn't use P for priority since P is for platinum.

I don't know that it has anything to do with the JS. We are in a JS on the hump on the Oasis. Our Set Sail Pass does not have a G. We are Gold, will be Platinum after this cruise. Maybe it has a connection with a Diamond or Diamond+ in a JS.

We're Emerald and in a GS on Freedom in Oct. Our Set Sail also has a "G" next to the E and the GS. I was wondering what it meant also. It's not the luggage info either because our luggage tag mock up that is on the third page has a D in the forward port portion. Our suite is port, but more midship, not forward. So, the G doesn't make any sense to us either.

has no one called RCI yet?

I have to be honest, and I know everyone's going to think I'm a freak...it doesn't even affect me in any way! LOL. But I was SO curious!! haha. Anyway I had a good hour to kill last night between work and heading off to Zumba, so I went ahead and called! :o The first lady I spoke to had no clue so she put me through to Crown & Anchor, assuming it must have something to do with that. I got a nice gentleman on the phone there and ran it past him, and he hadn't a clue either!

I did stress to him that I had NONE of Robyn's information, nor was I going to even pretend like it was any of my business, but that I just wondered if "a gold G on a seapass" was something that immediately stood out to him as "oh yeah, that just means _____." But alas. No luck.

It did then have HIM extremely curious, so he actually tried to log in to cruise critic to see Robyn's picture in her first post, but his internet "to the outside world" kept freezing up on him. So I told him to abandon ship (hehe), because it was supposed to have been a quick and easy question and I didn't want him to waste any more of his time on it for someone who isn't even affected by it. LOL

So, someone with the G on their seapass will need to call with their actual reservation number so that they can actually pull up an account and see what on earth we're talking about. :D

I have to be honest, and I know everyone's going to think I'm a freak...it doesn't even affect me in any way! LOL. But I was SO curious!! haha. Anyway I had a good hour to kill last night between work and heading off to Zumba, so I went ahead and called! :o The first lady I spoke to had no clue so she put me through to Crown & Anchor, assuming it must have something to do with that. I got a nice gentleman on the phone there and ran it past him, and he hadn't a clue either!

I did stress to him that I had NONE of Robyn's information, nor was I going to even pretend like it was any of my business, but that I just wondered if "a gold G on a seapass" was something that immediately stood out to him as "oh yeah, that just means _____." But alas. No luck.

It did then have HIM extremely curious, so he actually tried to log in to cruise critic to see Robyn's picture in her first post, but his internet "to the outside world" kept freezing up on him. So I told him to abandon ship (hehe), because it was supposed to have been a quick and easy question and I didn't want him to waste any more of his time on it for someone who isn't even affected by it. LOL

So, someone with the G on their seapass will need to call with their actual reservation number so that they can actually pull up an account and see what on earth we're talking about. :D

The G is on the setsail pass, not her sea pass. She won't get that until she gets to the pier with her setsail pass.

I think D+ now get gold cards as they are allowed in the Concierge lounge and you require a gold card for that. It also allows them to book the cabanas in the private beach area of Labadeee. So the G stands for Gold colour for their seapass card even though their suite (JS) is not high enough for them to get into the lounge.

I think D+ now get gold cards as they are allowed in the Concierge lounge and you require a gold card for that. It also allows them to book the cabanas in the private beach area of Labadeee. So the G stands for Gold colour for their seapass card even though their suite (JS) is not high enough for them to get into the lounge.

No G on my setsail pass for October and we are Diamond Plus:(

Jimbo:)

I have a G on my set sail pass for my upcoming cruise, and I am only Platinum and I am also staying in a JS.

I have a G on my set sail pass for my upcoming cruise, and I am only Platinum and I am also staying in a JS.

Another guess, did you put in a request when you reserved your cabin not to be moved.

Maybe the G means you are guaranteed not to be moved from your cabin number that you picked?

OK, just went and checked my pass for December on Serenade. We have a JS, and also have the mysterious "G spot" on the set sail pass.

Whatever can it be???? :eek::D

Just make the call to Royal will you?

The only folks that are entitled to a Gold SeaPass card are those booked in GS cabins and above. JS cabins get Silver SeaPass cards.

Cabanas on Labadee are first offered to Suite Guests. If there are any left, they open them up to PC Members and then D+.

If those staying in a JS are either D+ or PC Members, they have access to the CL.

Archived