Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 2)

CC Help Jenn

I should have said they had just left Fiji yesterday and will be in New Caledonia tomorrow. Didn't mean they left Fiji on the 12th. She's been awfully quiet and we all need our "addictive Marie fix". :D

My cruise leave Fri. but we are staying the night before so we can have a leisurly drive to Balt. DH has offered to drive us, weather won't be an issue tomorrow but have no idea what it might be when we get back. Plus, Julia and I have a bad track record for getting lost even with a GPS.:o We got a great $95 rate for 8 days, breakfast, parking the car and shutle to and from the port. Cheaper than parking at the terminal for the week.

Wasn't going to buy anything new but 90% is new.:p Had surgery and my body shape had changed so much that I really had no choice but to buy new things.

I think I will have fun, just hope Julie thinks it's fun as well. She's anal about packing and getting ready but once she gets somewhere, she's very easy. We were college roommates.:)

I should have said they had just left Fiji yesterday and will be in New Caledonia tomorrow. Didn't mean they left Fiji on the 12th. She's been awfully quiet and we all need our "addictive Marie fix". :D

My cruise leave Fri. but we are staying the night before so we can have a leisurly drive to Balt. DH has offered to drive us, weather won't be an issue tomorrow but have no idea what it might be when we get back. Plus, Julia and I have a bad track record for getting lost even with a GPS.:o We got a great $95 rate for 8 days, breakfast, parking the car and shutle to and from the port. Cheaper than parking at the terminal for the week.

Wasn't going to buy anything new but 90% is new.:p Had surgery and my body shape had changed so much that I really had no choice but to buy new things.

I think I will have fun, just hope Julie thinks it's fun as well. She's anal about packing and getting ready but once she gets somewhere, she's very easy. We were college roommates.:)

Have a wonderful time on your cruise! :D

Lisa

Marie, you look stunning in that dress. I've read though 75 percent of this thread and it took me I think a week. lol.

I'm going to try to post a couple of pics of my dresses that Im planning on taking so here goes.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/390720906698?var=660189010725&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2648

ok that worked lol.. I got it in Gray, I'm Stepmom to a bride in June and this is what I'm wearing. if my friend isn't wearing long I might hem it to the knee. and the other is, you might have to scroll down jut a bit. its the silver with embroidery on it. I bought both on ebay haven't received either so hope they are of half way decent quality. What do you think

http://www.ebay.com/itm/181264163840?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2648

Donna - like both the dresses but LOVE the short silver one! Great price for them too!

We sail in November so I'm just starting to look. Wish me luck guys!!;)

Abercram, I think large soft curls for your hair and large, shimmery chandelier earrings would be great. No other jewelry necessary. Maybe nude pumps and a smoky eye? Have fun! The dress is really pretty!

Agreed! Black shoes would look good as well, but only if they're satin or patent with some shimmer to them.

Am I the only one who made a photo chart of what I am wearing each day and evening complete with shoes, bags and accessories? Please tell me someone else does this...

This will be the first cruise that I'll be making a photo chart.:) When it comes to vacations I'm very OCD (I have no clue why though!) I normally laid everything out on the bed - outfit, shoes & jewelry then packed it. Now I have my own dressing room so decided to take the time to take pics and be able to cross check outfits/shoes/jewelry better.

I just bought this one for my beach vow renewal ceremony next month. I've been looking for the right dress for months, and as I walked past Tommy Bahama in the mall, there it was, right in the window. They didn't have any XS in the store and had to over it, but they had the sameness in a different color, so I was able to try it on for size and fit, and it was perfect, so they ordered it for me, and it's on the way. I'll post a photo of it on me once it arrives.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393854389.587914.jpg.730c799cc13dcc14fb82c8ac96dd70fd.jpg

I also found a really cute fascia dress at Kohl's which can be dressed up or down and will pack great, so I bought that as well. With a black sweater it's work appropriate, or as a sleeveless it will be a cute dinner or party dress.

I just bought this one for my beach vow renewal ceremony next month. I've been looking for the right dress for months, and as I walked past Tommy Bahama in the mall, there it was, right in the window. They didn't have any XS in the store and had to over it, but they had the sameness in a different color, so I was able to try it on for size and fit, and it was perfect, so they ordered it for me, and it's on the way. I'll post a photo of it on me once it arrives.

[ATTACH]304219[/ATTACH]

I also found a really cute fascia dress at Kohl's which can be dressed up or down and will pack great, so I bought that as well. With a black sweater it's work appropriate, or as a sleeveless it will be a cute dinner or party dress.

So glad you found your perfect dress !

Hello ladies,

Thank you for the nice comment and get well wishes. I am feeling a bit better and I do love that gown.

Judy, yes, I did buy a black gown that similar to the red gown. I have not wore it yet. We have been spending a lot of times at the Lido as Ken was sick and now I am.

Amy, I am using Ken’s laptop which I do not like. I like mine; it is simple and I know where my folders are, his is too complicate.

We just left Pitcairn Island. We were anchored, we did not get off the ship. The local were on the ship to sell things. There are only four family live on the island. Mail deliver ever three months and there is no car. I would go mad if I live there.

This is Nicole Miller gown. I usally do not like shinning fabric, but I do love this gown. It is much pretty in person than in picture.

12534183454_c1f06c4b91_z.jpg

Happy Sunday

Marie

You look wonderful in this dress! What a lovely color on you! One of my favorites colors! Glad to hear your feeling better!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We just returned home yesterday from our fun in the sun!

ImageUploadedByForums1393983079.349680.jpg.c41bb1052bbf96b1e0997a65e9f1b7ee.jpg

Me in a lovely dress I received from Marie on our first formal night.

ImageUploadedByForums1393983142.360629.jpg.d45e17c85c43edf9fb78003790feb297.jpg

Larry and I in a dress I bought on clearance at The Deb Shop.

We had a great time until we hit the snow and ice in Kentucky on the way home!

Glad you had a great time! Love the color of both dresses! So sorry you had to get home to the cold! Love Marie's dresses!

Michelle:)

[ATTACH]304436[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]304437[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]304219[/ATTACH]

I just jumped on this thread.

Ducklite, love your Tommy Bahama dress! Congratulations on renewing your vows!

[ATTACH]304436[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]304437[/ATTACH]

You look fantastic Kim. Love both your dresses! Bummer having to return to the snow and ice.

Royal Caribbean White Party dress...I ordered this on Ideeli and it was shinier and dressier looking than it appeared in the online photos or in my photos but it's really a sweet dress...a bit teeny bopper, but you only live once :)

119mona.jpg

2aa0ygw.jpg

Edited by royalcruz

Love the dress! Doesn't look teeny boperish to me at all! :)

Royal Caribbean White Party dress...I ordered this on Ideeli and it was shinier and dressier looking than it appeared in the online photos or in my photos but it's really a sweet dress...a bit teeny bopper, but you only live o

Love the dress! Doesn't look teeny boperish to me at all! :)

Thank you, Princess! Between the fitted strapless bodice and poofy short skirt, I felt a bit silly when I first put the dress on, but it quickly grew on me. It's pure white and would make a nice vow renewal dress too.

Edited by royalcruz

Do all of the RCCL ships have a white party? I have seen it mentioned a few times and never knew anything about one on my cruises. Maybe I just go to bed too early...:)

Norwegian Dawn has them. It's the only ship I've been on that had it tho, either that or we missed it on other ships we've been on.