Allure embarkation food options

On embarkation day besides the WJ and Park Place cafe' date=' is there anywhere else (no extra cost) open for lunch? We're Diamond C&A if that make any difference.[/quote']

Sorrento's, Promenade Cafe, Johnny Rockets, Solarium Cafe, and possibly Wipeout Cafe.

your diamond status gets you nothing more at lunch than any other person. We cruised the Allure and Oasis a while back but they did serve peel and eat shrimp on embarkation day which was a nice surprize. Huge shrimp too. I don't know if they are still serving that.

As most embarkation days, the WJ does get crazy crowded unless you board very early. If you want to avoid it, get that infamous roast beef sandwich at the park cafe - it truly is yummy.

Have a great time..

Allure options for lunch on embarkation day

Free

Cafe Promenade ( ready made sandwiches, pastries, cookies, fruit, coffee, ice tea water ) - Promenade deck as you enter the ship

Sorrentos ( Pizza, lemonade, water, maybe ice tea) - also on the Promenade deck as you enter the ship

Park Cafe Roast Beef Sandwiches , Paninis, Soup, Salads, Pastries, cookies fruit flavor waters, coffee, ice tea , also the only place to on board to get free bags of Potatoe chips) - On Central Park Deck

Boardwalk Dog House ( Various sausages but no drinks - on Boardwalk Deck

Windjammer - Pool Deck

Soft serve yogurt self serve machines - center of pool deck

For fee options

Johny Rockets - Broadwalk deck

Rita's Cantina - Broadwalk deck

• 4 weeks later...

If you dine in one of the Central Park restaurants for lunch on embarkation day, say Giovanni's Table, and the cabins are not yet open for passengers, what do you do with your carry-on stuff? Bring it in the restaurant with you? THANKS for any insights... :D

If you dine in one of the Central Park restaurants for lunch on embarkation day, say Giovanni's Table, and the cabins are not yet open for passengers, what do you do with your carry-on stuff? Bring it in the restaurant with you? THANKS for any insights... :D

That is the downside to boarding early...you lug all your carry on items with you until the cabins open! Including the restaurants!

That is the downside to boarding early...you lug all your carry on items with you until the cabins open! Including the restaurants!

THANKS! I just didn't know if it would be awkward, cumbersome, or (mainly) annoying for the restaurant staff to have my small carry on inside the restaurant with me sitting next to the table. I am sure there will be others?

THANKS! I just didn't know if it would be awkward, cumbersome, or (mainly) annoying for the restaurant staff to have my small carry on inside the restaurant with me sitting next to the table. I am sure there will be others?

Oh yes. :)

For SURE!!!!:)

Archived