was listed a week or 2 ago. It might even be on the website open

to the public now. Yes, it is open to the public now...I am on the

website and she is doing The British Isles starting May 12th.....nice

looking itineraries too:)

She is going to the British Isles (like this year). That itinerary

to the public now.

Hi Lois,

Yes - the 2014 Infinity & Eclipse Northern Europe itineraries are now available on Celebrity's website.

Silhouette TA, 1 Nov 2014, 15 days: Rome, Livorno, Toulon, Barcelona, Palma de Mallorca, and Tenerife.

I like the Equinox itinerary.

Hi Wine-O,

Where does the Silhouette Westbound TA end ? Thanks !

I called Captain's Club today and she said Silhoutte will be doing an Eastern Med. not until May 29th. I asked what she will be doing just before, but could not get an answer. It is frustrating to know that I cannot see the schedule, but others are booking. I want the same cruise as the 2013 from Venice going to Koper and Kotor etc. I guess I'll have to wait a week.I am also interested in the 7 night schedule in the Med., but she had no answer.

I called Captain's Club today and she said Silhoutte will be doing an Eastern Med. not until May 29th. I asked what she will be doing just before, but could not get an answer. It is frustrating to know that I cannot see the schedule, but others are booking. I want the same cruise as the 2013 from Venice going to Koper and Kotor etc. I guess I'll have to wait a week.I am also interested in the 7 night schedule in the Med., but she had no answer.

Hi sunshine nana,

Last I heard, most if not all of Europe should be released to Captains Club members as of today. I suggest calling again. I hope you obtain what you are seeking. Good Luck !

She is going to the British Isles (like this year). That itinerary

to the public now. Yes, it is open to the public now...I am on the

website and she is doing The British Isles starting May 12th.....nice

looking itineraries too:)

Must have come out while I was on my last cruise and I missed it! Thanks :D

I would call back and speak to someone else. The Silhouette is sailing on May 16, 2014 on a 13 night Italy and Croatia Cruise. I spoke to the agent about that cruise today.

Steve

It kills me that the Adriatic type routes are 12 and 13 days... so much harder for people who are nowhere near retirement. :eek:

It would be so much easier to plan if they were 10-11 days... oh the decisions!

It kills me that the Adriatic type routes are 12 and 13 days... so much harder for people who are nowhere near retirement. :eek:

I think the Sept. 23rd sailing is an 11 day

I think the Sept. 23rd sailing is an 11 day

Yeah... but it's difficult for me to compete with others at work for it. I have to choose "off-season" and May usually works best. Especially after I finish tax season working as a tax preparer!!! :D

Yeah... but it's difficult for me to compete with others at work for it. I have to choose "off-season" and May usually works best. Especially after I finish tax season working as a tax preparer!!! :D

I feel your pain! We too are nowhere near retirement, and must plan around shifting work deadlines. And our cruise wish list is quite long:eek: Best of luck to you:)

I feel your pain! We too are nowhere near retirement, and must plan around shifting work deadlines. And our cruise wish list is quite long:eek: Best of luck to you:)

Thanks! The same to you too... :D

It's only going to get worse when we build up to visiting Australia/NZ and Asia!!

Thanks! The same to you too... :D

It's only going to get worse when we build up to visiting Australia/NZ and Asia!!

We've been talking about the same thing! I just can't imagine doing those brutal flights for a short cruise. We'd need at least three weeks, and four would be better. Of course, I'd really like to visit my family in CA, and my friends in Honolulu on the way to Australia & New Zealand:D It could be a while...

Michelle

There are 7 night Adriatic cruises in June and July! We jumped at the chance to visit Venice, Dubrovnik, Corfu, Santorini, Katakalon, Ephesus and overnight in Istanbul. Will need a vacation when we get home.

Oops no I'm not sure about passages certificates. I think not. I believe certificates can be combined with the 123 offer.

yes, passages can be combined with "loyalty offer". ($200 for 7 night cruise). I had purchased a Passages certificate onboard Reflection. I only had to put down a $100 deposit for DH and will also get $100 OBC.

I am signed in on the X page and I don't see the med cruises :( I am a captain club member, is there somewhere special I need to look?

See the link and Andy's earlier post quoted below. You have to call Captain's Club for more details on the itineraries and prices.

Hi Everyone,

There's updated 2014 Europe Information on Celebrity's website. Details are sketchy - providing ships & sailing dates (no specific itineraries yet)... but I hope this is helpful :

http://www.celebritycruises.com/genericHtmlTemplate.do?pagename=captains_club_world_tour_cruise

Whats the itinerary ?

Srpilo

April 26, Miami

April 27-May 3, at sea

May 4, Tenerife

May 5, at sea

May 6, Malaga

May 7, Cartagena

May 8,9, Barcelona

May 10, Nice

May 11, Livorno (Florence)

May 12, Civitavecchia (Roma)

Hi sunshine nana,

Last I heard, most if not all of Europe should be released to Captains Club members as of today. I suggest calling again. I hope you obtain what you are seeking. Good Luck !

I see generic information, but not itineraries for the rest of Europe.

I still want to see what is sailing the Adriatic and when to make my final decisions

I put a reservation in on an Iceland cruise just in case that turns out to be the best itinerary.

Archived