Just made Platinum!

Just made it to Platinum C&A status - not too many extra perks but YAY! :cool:

Congrats, the best perk to me is the balcony discount. Great if you sail in balcony or above, if not, well then not so great. Remember you can also use your balcony discount for a central park or boardwalk balcony on Allure/Oasis.

Congrats, the best perk to me is the balcony discount. Great if you sail in balcony or above, if not, well then not so great. Remember you can also use your balcony discount for a central park or boardwalk balcony on Allure/Oasis.

I was able to use my balcony discount on a central park balcony on Oasis for October and was able to get it for less than an outside. Sweet!

We got our pins left for us on the bed in Feb. Silly as it is we both got a little excited. After our next cruise( which sadly is not until august 14') we will be Emerald! Woot woot. Then only a meer zillion more point to diamond : )

Wait, there are pins? I don't recall getting mine!

Congrats CruisinMatt, I am Platinum as well and often feel left out here reading about all the Diamonds and Diamond Pluses! Balcony discount is indeed a plus, probably the biggest perk!

I'm at 45 points (so already platinum). But I'll be going on a 16 night cruise in a JS next April. That will leave me 3 points shy of skipping Emerald all together and landing into Diamond.

A short cruise is tempting.

Too bad they don't have 3 day cruises on the west coast any more!

Archived