Just got offered first ever 'upsell'

chees

Booked Alaska Inside Passage cruise at lowest inside guarantee (NN) for my daughter and me during height of the season. After final payment, during their flash sale, requested an upgrade due to price drop so TA called HAL and was able to get us an obstructed view outside guarantee (GG). Just got a call from the TA for an upsell to a verandah (VH) for $99 per person. BINGO!!!!!! Never had an upsell offer before -- we are thrilled.

FYI that they also offered an upsell to a suite (the lower level of the two) for $249 per person, which we did not take.

Can't wait to return to Alaska. The Inside Passage (to the east of Vancouver Island) is my favorite and although I've been to Alaska five times, this will be the first visit to Glacier Bay. Can't wait!!!!

Tina

Booked Alaska Inside Passage cruise at lowest inside guarantee (NN) for my daughter and me during height of the season. After final payment, during their flash sale, requested an upgrade due to price drop so TA called HAL and was able to get us an obstructed view outside guarantee (GG). Just got a call from the TA for an upsell to a verandah (VH) for $99 per person. BINGO!!!!!! Never had an upsell offer before -- we are thrilled.

FYI that they also offered an upsell to a suite (the lower level of the two) for $249 per person, which we did not take.

Can't wait to return to Alaska. The Inside Passage (to the east of Vancouver Island) is my favorite and although I've been to Alaska five times, this will be the first visit to Glacier Bay. Can't wait!!!!

Tina

Exceelent upsell!!

what ship ?

Tina

Congrats! I know you will enjoy that balcony.:)

Tina

Wow! What a nice up-sell..Enjoy your cruise!:):)

Cheers...Betty

WOWOWOW!!! Best $100 per person I've ever spent. Can't wait!!

Tina

Congrats! What is your sailing date and ship? We've never gotten an upsell offer and so I'm curious about timing and how soon before sailing they get offered.

Archived