Things To Do At Night

Cruisegirl6

You could go to one of the larger hotels for entertainment or go someplace like Hamilton. Or you could just enjoy the ship.

Keith

When was the last time you were in Bermuda? There used to be a time when the big hotels offered all sorts of entertainment but not anymore. Anything they have now would not really be worth the trip to get there and nothing that can't be found on the ships

There's the Harbour Nights festival in Hamilton on Wednesday night, and the John Lennon tribute show in Dockyard on Thursday night.

Ohhh....I read something about this....is it right there at Dockyard?:D

I would definitely be interested in it! August needs to get here:)

I heard it ended around 10pm, we having dinner at 7:15 and probably won't be able to get off the ship until 9:30 which if the Harbor Nights end at 10pm we miss it, does anybody know what are the hours for Harbor Night?

Most of the time vendors start setting up at 6 and it runs until 9ish.

Someone just asked about the mini golf place in Dockyard, and that's open until 10 (http://www.bermudasun.bm/Content/VIDEOS/Videos/Video/-The-best-mini-golf-course-in-the-world---/163/1052/200083). Fun, but a bit pricey at $15. I've done it twice and enjoyed it (and would do it again).

Harbor Nights IS in Hamilton. However on Monday evenings there is also a festival at the Dockyard. Last year it began at 6:00p.m. and lasted until about 9:15p.m. There are many vendors with booths selling Bermuda made items. Last year they had the native dancers performing on stage. I've just read a few weeks ago that they now have a show similar to "American Idol" where individuals or groups can perform and then a "winner" is chosen at the end of the evening. Regardless of what it is, I found it quite nice to be able to walk over from the ship and I purchased some lovely costume jewelry and other accessories at a very decent price.

Harbor Nights IS in Hamilton. However on Monday evenings there is also a festival at the Dockyard. Last year it began at 6:00p.m. and lasted until about 9:15p.m. There are many vendors with booths selling Bermuda made items. Last year they had the native dancers performing on stage. I've just read a few weeks ago that they now have a show similar to "American Idol" where individuals or groups can perform and then a "winner" is chosen at the end of the evening. Regardless of what it is, I found it quite nice to be able to walk over from the ship and I purchased some lovely costume jewelry and other accessories at a very decent price.

That sounds nice, but unfortunately the Summit and the Breakaway are in Bermuda on Wed-Fri.

Most of the time vendors start setting up at 6 and it runs until 9ish.

Someone just asked about the mini golf place in Dockyard, and that's open until 10 (http://www.bermudasun.bm/Content/VIDEOS/Videos/Video/-The-best-mini-golf-course-in-the-world---/163/1052/200083). Fun, but a bit pricey at $15. I've done it twice and enjoyed it (and would do it again).

I thought about doing the Fun Golf (miniature golf) at night since it's open late, but to me, the best thing about the course is that it overlooks the beautiful water. We went during the last day so we could enjoy the gorgeous views, take photos, and still be near the ship for departure.

• 11 months later...

I know this is an old thread, but does anyone know if there are discount coupons for Fungolf? As you say, $15 is kind of pricey. I haven't seen anything online about discounts.

We will be in Bermuda in a couple of weeks for 3 days on Summit. I booked a catamaran sailing the last day so we will be back by 1 and I figure that will be a good time for mini-golf before the ship leaves.

I know this is an old thread, but does anyone know if there are discount coupons for Fungolf? As you say, $15 is kind of pricey. I haven't seen anything online about discounts.

We will be in Bermuda in a couple of weeks for 3 days on Summit. I booked a catamaran sailing the last day so we will be back by 1 and I figure that will be a good time for mini-golf before the ship leaves.

It is pricey, last summer we were there on the BA in July and it was only $10. We went back on the Dawn first week of August and the price was raised to $15! For a party of 2 not such a big deal, but a family of 4 paying $60 for mini golf is a bit steep. I will say it was one of the most unique and fun mini golf courses we've ever seen. It would be nice if there were discounts coupons somewhere.