Happy Canada Day

rafinmd

To all of our Canadian HAL fans, have a wonderful Canada Day. It looks like 2 of the S-class ships are in Canadian waters today and those on the Veendam should enjoy a day in Halifax.

Roy

What a nice message to wake to, although with the end of school activities and makeing the teacher gift this could have been posted 5-6 days ago and I would just be seeing it!:o

It is a cool 14 degrees up here on top of the Niagara Escarpment, but sunny so it look slike a good one!

Happy Canada Day

Thank you. It's overcast and 20C here in Burlington, Ontario. I think it might be clearing soon. We will be going to the Lasalle Park boat launch later to watch people trying to launch, and pull their boats out of the lake. With our Timmies of course. Very entertaining :)

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Happy Canada Day and 146th Birthday! It's a grey 19 degrees here in Woodstock ON but I'd rather have that than the 30+ we had last week.

Here's an interesting post about Canadian inventions (even though I could do without #49):

http://www.mediatrainingtoronto.com/blog/2013/6/29/50-great-inventions-canada-gave-the-world

Happy Canada Day and 146th Birthday! It's a grey 19 degrees here in Woodstock ON but I'd rather have that than the 30+ we had last week.

Here's an interesting post about Canadian inventions (even though I could do without #49):

http://www.mediatrainingtoronto.com/blog/2013/6/29/50-great-inventions-canada-gave-the-world

I'm with you on #49. :eek: However, I love #35 - great invention. Thanks for posting this & Happy Canada Day to you.:):cool:

Thank You / Merci from Montreal. It is 19 degrees going up to 25 with partly cloudy skies. Many activities today will be held in the area of the old port. One treat is to enjoy one the 2000 pieces of the traditional Canada Day Cake. Yum!

cake.jpg.f202b9a5fc5f3e4d8ebb834d799c63ab.jpg

HAPPY CANADA DAY to our wonderful Northern neighbors.

To all of our Canadian HAL fans, have a wonderful Canada Day. It looks like 2 of the S-class ships are in Canadian waters today and those on the Veendam should enjoy a day in Halifax.

Roy

Maasdam is in Halifax today. All those lucky cruisers...... wish we were there!!!

Thank you very much Roy for thinking of us Canadians:D

It's overcast here (been raining for days) but the sun is trying to peek through:)

Happy Canada Day all:D

Archived