Panama Canal Semi Live from Zuiderdam 29 Nov through 9 December 2013

IRL_Joanie

OK, decided that this is where I will post all of my semi live reviews and findings about the Zuiderdam and our cruise on her for our 10 day partial transit of the Panama Canal.

We fly out from Albuquerque, NM at around 2 pm Local and arrive in Ft Lauderdale at 8:50 pm local time. We'll pick up our rental car and head to our hotel to either be met by rafinmd as we check in or meet with him prior to 9 am on 26 November outside the front lobby to head to Lester's Diner for breakfast and then to drop Roy off at The Terminal for his boarding of the Prinsendam:)

Joanie

Edited by IRL_Joanie

I'm subscribed! :D

Marcia, your little present to me is going to be one of the most important things I've packed:) Got it full of all the goodies I need from my PC and ready to use while on the cruise for the Net Book:)

Thanks to everyone who'll be following us:) I'm checking all our emails and then the HAL Boards and killing time until we leave for the airport about 11:30 am our time. Our flight leaves around 2 and we will get into Ft Lauderdale around 8:50 pm local (hopefully no delays) and I will post again tomorrow after we have breakfast with rafinmd and a couple others from the Prinsendam. Jacqui, I will pass along the "Hi". And Tracie, you crack me up, LOL (Ran out of emoticons so am down to posting LOL's.)

I must say though that this was the EASIEST Packing I've ever had to do, only 5 lbs worth of clothing:) Unfortunately, the reason for mine being so light is not but... Hubby definitely made up for it with his 2 suitcases:D

Joanie

Edited by IRL_Joanie

OK, decided that this is where I will post all of my semi live reviews and findings about the Zuiderdam and our cruise on her for our 10 day partial transit of the Panama Canal.

We fly out from Albuquerque, NM at around 2 pm Local and arrive in Ft Lauderdale at 8:50 pm local time. We'll pick up our rental car and head to our hotel to either be met by rafinmd as we check in or meet with him prior to 9 am on 26 November outside the front lobby to head to Lester's Diner for breakfast and then to drop Roy off at The Terminal for his boarding of the Prinsendam:)

Joanie

Great News !!! Looking forward to your postings. We are going the same itinerary in March. We'll be following closely.

Ray in NH