How many days until your next cruise??? Part 2

Host Kat

104....don't you just hate when life gets in the way? I was supposed to be sailing on April 1st for 18 days-----well, that is not happening as I need surgery😲.....so I booked something as a replacement for the end of June. Should be all healed by then........so countdown is now 104.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Old Fart Cruisers said:

tera’ngan Soj lujab’a’ in the windjammer

HIja!

or so I hear.  I'd hate to have to eat GAGH all week!

This will be my first Trekkie cruise. 

Qapla’

• Haha 1

On 3/15/2022 at 11:11 AM, Lois R said:

104....don't you just hate when life gets in the way? I was supposed to be sailing on April 1st for 18 days-----well, that is not happening as I need surgery😲.....so I booked something as a replacement for the end of June. Should be all healed by then........so countdown is now 104.

Lois, Glad to see you posting again.  I had watched for you on this thread and when I hadn't seen your posts for awhile, I was worried that something had happened to you.  Hope your surgery went well, and that you are able to resume your love of cruising.  Take care of yourself.  Neil

1 hour ago, travelnap said:

Lois, Glad to see you posting again.  I had watched for you on this thread and when I hadn't seen your posts for awhile, I was worried that something had happened to you.  Hope your surgery went well, and that you are able to resume your love of cruising.  Take care of yourself.  Neil

Hi Neil, my surgery is April 1st.........2 weeks from today. Thanks for the good thoughts🙂