How many days until your next cruise??? Part 2

Host Kat

16 days to go until our cruise on the Caribbean Princess. I did not book until late October, so we have not had to wait too long. I'm looking at several cruises for early February. I'm hoping the prices will come down on at least one of them.

New to cruising as I have only been on one cruise. It was a Carnival Fascination in 2009. It was a present for my return from Iraq from my mother. I am now retired (but still working) and wanted a much needed vacation. I am married to a man who is deathly afraid of the water, but I still wanted to cruise again. I (44)have finally found my cruise partner! My best friend in the whole world, my daughter(25)(this will be her first cruise)! We had to schedule in advance for work, but it just seems so far away. 158 days!! May 2017 on the Elation out of JaxPort. I have already surprised her and upgraded to a Grande Suite and signed up for the Chef Table. I figured to go all out this one time. The next cruise will be more cost efficient. I am new on this forum and love some of the advice I have been reading. I am so excited as both of us love to have fun and this seems to be the perfect opportunity. I was thinking of doing the Horses in Half Moon Clay and the Sailboat in Nassau. Does anyone have any tips for making this a better cruise experience?