Stop the presses! One heck of a sale!

remydiva

Wow! Those are amazing prices. I was getting the stand by emails and they have stopped coming. I think I need to check into getting them again. I'm on the West Coast and have a boss and a job that has some flexibility. I would love to be able to see these prices.:):):)

How long can you hold it? Any money down?

I held the Royal TA several times when trying to make a decision. Holds for this sailing were only good for the day and expired that night at midnight (I think that is what my agent said). Though, holds don't seem to cancel on Sunday so my hold on Saturday was still there on Sunday. This was with out any money down.

Wow! Those are amazing prices. I was getting the stand by emails and they have stopped coming. I think I need to check into getting them again. I'm on the West Coast and have a boss and a job that has some flexibility. I would love to be able to see these prices.:):):)

Michelle, I will send you the email... I got it yesterday...

How long can you hold it? Any money down?

The TA is holding the cabin til Monday while she figures out why the OBC wouldn't kick in. Believe it or not at this low price we are still supposed to get $50 OBC! We have not put any money down yet.

Seems like they are either giving away the short cruises for free or deep discounting them. I don't think Princess has the demographic to support these itineraries. The Florida residents don't seem to be interested and it's not worth the airfare for those who have to fly even at a discounted rate.

We grabbed a midship balcony on Caribbean Princess from that sale email. The flight to FLL on Southwest was a very good price too. Thanks Princess and Southwest!

On a side note: For those who don't get the emails, try signing into My Princess and look for My Dream Deals on the right side of the page. The sale cruises are listed there. We have gotten some amazing deals by watching there.

We used to see these "dream deals" but this last many months whenever I click on it says something to effect of "if page is blank we are working on deals for you". Never do get any deals.

I have also repeatedly gone in and reregistered for email deals but don't get any.

Would love to see this recent email if anyone would be so kind as to send it to me.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forums mobile app

Edited by bigenna

We used to see these "dream deals" but this last many months whenever I click on it says something to effect of "if page is blank we are working on deals for you". Never do get any deals.

I have also repeatedly gone in and reregistered for email deals but don't get any.

Would love to see this recent email if anyone would be so kind as to send it to me.

When I have cruises booked, I stop getting the "last minute specials". Do you by chance have a cruise booked?

Been waiting a couple of years for that Alaska fare to show up with enough time to take advantage of it, and it finally did (last year it was a whopping 2 days notice!), and since I was already in the PNW for a couple of days, we just needed to check DH's fare to Vancouver...low mileage tickets still available! So finally we get to book!

Just got another email from Princess...ho hum....on another...ho hum...sale.

But wait! What is THIS?

Stand By sale for balcony at interior prices or 75% off. on several Caribbean dates and Pacific Coastals.

I just booked a balcony for $199 for 5 day LA-Vancouver that I was considering booking last week at $329. Good thing I waited!

Yes I know, I have done this itinerary a zillion times but when you can visit San Francisco and wander Victoria with a few sea days in between for $80 a day? I can't buy groceries for that!

whoo hoo:)

Oh I don't think anyone would turn a deal like this down unless something had come up! ;)

Bummer, most of the great deals will occur while we are in Europe.

Come to think of it, I'd rather be in Europe. If something exciting comes up for Alaska this summer, I'm on it, but other than that I'll have to wait till the fall cruises start, although we are booked on a Sept 20th cruise already.

Maybe October or November!!:)

Rick

Just got another email from Princess...ho hum....on another...ho hum...sale.

But wait! What is THIS?

Stand By sale for balcony at interior prices or 75% off. on several Caribbean dates and Pacific Coastals.

Great information. We just called Princess and were able to get a price reduction on an existing coastals reservation.

I copied and pasted the ships and dates and costs see my earlier posts #5 and #8 for details

Coral, yes I do have some cruises booked. Seems unfair not to offer same deals to someone just because they have something booked, doesn't it? Sure don't like those tactics.

Remydiva, can you tell me the prices on the inside and ocean view staterooms on the Grand May 13th four day coastal please and is there a promo code?

Edited by bigenna

Coral, yes I do have some cruises booked. Seems unfair not to offer same deals to someone just because they have something booked, doesn't it? Sure don't like those tactics.

Remydiva, can you tell me the prices on the inside and ocean view staterooms on the Grand May 13th four day coastal please and is there a promo code?

Booked passengers also get these deals, but not everyone in the same county get them, I should know, I got the email. Don't be surprised if you don't get that fare when you book it if you haven't received the email.