Cabin Assigned - print luggage tags or not

NukeTim

Hi; We just received a cabin assignment for our guaranteed cabin booking. Cruise is about a week away. Should we print the luggage tags and boarding docs, or is there a chance the cabin assignment will change? BTW, the guaranteed booking worked as we paid a low price and got an upgrade.

Hi; We just received a cabin assignment for our guaranteed cabin booking. Cruise is about a week away. Should we print the luggage tags and boarding docs, or is there a chance the cabin assignment will change? BTW, the guaranteed booking worked as we paid a low price and got an upgrade.

I would save the pdf's now, just in case ... and then check for updates

and print later

I usually print them about a week before a cruise. It won't matter to your boarding pass if there's a change to your cabin. If you find out that your cabin changes, just print new luggage tags. If you can't do it easily--like if you've already left you home--just ask the porters for tags. They'll have a list of cabin assignments.

I agree. You get locked out of your booking soon.

You only get locked out of making changes to your information. You can always get your documents such as boarding passes and luggage tags.

Print them now. That way you can be thrilled if you get to recycle them and print others.

I agree. Five days before a cruise we got a call from our TA about an upsell offer. We took it and I was happy to use up more paper and ink to print out new paperwork for our new cabin.

Jackie

Print them. Do the happy dance about your upgrade. Look at the boarding pass and luggage tags you just printed. Do the happy dance again.

Have a great cruise. Wish we were going along. :D

You only get locked out of making changes to your information. You can always get your documents such as boarding passes and luggage tags.

You can not on the day of your cruise.

I tried to check for any last minute changes, and the booking

was no longer in the personalizer.