I have been rendered SPEECHLESS.....and that's not easy! ;-)

I decided to check-in online just now. I was notified that e-docs were ready a long time ago.

I am leaving in six days - next Sunday - on the Freedom of the Seas.

ALL OF MY INFORMATION WAS SAVED in the process. So many of us have complained about this. Well, they fixed it. My passport number, its expiration date, etc................all still there. I didn't have to re-enter it, as I have always had to do in the past.

Even more amazing?

On Friday I was upgraded. I received a new invoice from RC, recording the upgraded cabin. I called and asked for a different one. ;) They changed me.

So, here I am, doing the online check-in, and I get to "Print your SetSail Pass".

Miracle of miracles, it has my CORRECT cabin number on the documents and the luggage tag!

shocking-news-2.jpg

I decided to check-in online just now. I was notified that e-docs were ready a long time ago.

ALL OF MY INFORMATION WAS SAVED in the process. So many of us have complained about this. Well, they fixed it. My passport number, its expiration date, etc................all still there. I didn't have to re-enter it, as I have always had to do in the past.

Even more amazing?

On Friday I was upgraded. I received a new invoice from RC, recording the upgraded cabin. I called and asked for a different one. ;) They changed me.

So, here I am, doing the online check-in, and I get to "Print your SetSail Pass".

Miracle of miracles, it has my CORRECT cabin number on the documents and the luggage tag!

shocking-news-2.jpg

Do you really expect me to believe your post!:rolleyes:

Merion Mom, I can´t imagine you being speechless :D!!

O.k., paid our final for two cruises today... First one went well (SetSailPass ready to print). Second one showed an additional amount so they only charged the difference... then the new invoice came and of course showed an open balance...:rolleyes: Took us some time to figure out that this open balace is exactly the same amount we paid for the specialty restaurants :D. Called again... and they still insisted that we paid that amount upfront... Hey, but our invoice shows an open balance... They obviously can´t see in their system that there are specialty restaurants booked and paid for... which has nothing to do with the cruise fare... Now my second cruise is not accessible as it´s still being modified...:eek:

Seems like Guatemala is working much better than Almere / Netherlands!

And the chances of an upgrade with a triple occupation seem to be close to impossible... But I´m a mere Emerald becoming Diamond inbetween those two upcoming cruises.

steamboats

Even more amazing?

Great! :D

Very Happy for you! :D

Hope it works so well for everyone! :rolleyes:

Enjoy :)

That truly is a miracle. I changed cabins 2 weeks ago. My cruises shows correct cabin number. Checked in online today and luggage tags still have old cabin number on them.

I believe you have to call Royal (or travel agent if you used one) and request the cruise docs be re-issued in order to get updated luggage tags.