Somewhat Strange...

I found this when I logged into RCCL:

Error Your detailed Crown & Anchor information is currently not available. You can continue browsing the site, but please keep in mind that anything pertaining to your Crown & Anchor membership information will not be viewable at this time.

Anyone else having this problem?

Mary

Error Your detailed Crown & Anchor information is currently not available. You can continue browsing the site, but please keep in mind that anything pertaining to your Crown & Anchor membership information will not be viewable at this time.

Mary

i got the same message

Mary

Yes, and I can't access any of my 3 upcoming reservations.

Mary

Yes, I just got the same message. I guess they are updating their databases or something like that.

:confused:

I just tried to do a mock booking to check prices... It wouldn't advance beyond the initial passenger info page (# of passengers, # of cabins, etc). Oh well... I'm sure it'll be back up soon enough. Hey... maybe they're updating prices!

Got the same message earlier. Also getting this information when trying to access my reservation through Countdown to Cruise "We are currently unable to process your request. Please try again later." and also CANNOT do a mock booking to check price drops.

Major website problems today. Imagine that :rolleyes:

Edited by ryano

Mary

I'm afraid to try, it might break and put me back to gold again.

I just tried to do a mock booking to check prices... It wouldn't advance beyond the initial passenger info page (# of passengers, # of cabins, etc). Oh well... I'm sure it'll be back up soon enough. Hey... maybe they're updating prices!

Got the same message as the Op, however, I was able to do a mock booking.

We are currently experiencing an unexpected downtime of our back-end system. This downtime is impacting some areas within our website including booking engine, online check in and cruise planer rendering these systems temporarily unavailable.

We are working diligently to resolve the issue as quickly as possible and appreciate your patience.

To make a reservation please contact us at +1 (866) 562-7625.

We are currently experiencing an unexpected downtime of our back-end system. This downtime is impacting some areas within our website including booking engine, online check in and cruise planer rendering these systems temporarily unavailable.

We are working diligently to resolve the issue as quickly as possible and appreciate your patience.

To make a reservation please contact us at +1 (866) 562-7625.

Interesting that the web people want to make sure everyone knows it's the mainframe that's messed up.

I figured it out. I have been unable to get in to do a mock booking for over an hour. Just got in a few minutes ago, took care of business. Went back in 3 min. later and not working again.

So.......the magic time is 5:31 pm-5:33 pm. Keep that in mind for tomorrow.

Just got this message:

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

We are currently experiencing an unexpected downtime of our back-end system. This downtime is impacting some areas within our website including online check in and cruise planer rendering these systems temporarily unavailable.

For assistance please contact us at +1 (866) 562-7625.

I had a customer service rep tell me on Sunday that the reason the website is down so much is because of all of the extra "security" that is provides to its customers. I laughed at him. I work in the health care field and our electronic medical records has "1000 year" security and it is not down at all. You need many passwords to enter the site, but it works. LOL