Contacting Royal Caribbean

tiessa

I cannot recall anyone reporting a response from the mbayley email yet.

In the past, the agoldstein email would result in a response within a few days.

I had a response from the Mbayley email in December. From time I sent me email to response was 90 minutes. This was in regards to drink prices being removed and the response was it was a printers error that slipped through (:rolleyes:). The response did come from a mobile device so maybe it was actually him and not the front office?

I had a response from the Mbayley email in December. From time I sent me email to response was 90 minutes. This was in regards to drink prices being removed and the response was it was a printers error that slipped through (:rolleyes:). The response did come from a mobile device so maybe it was actually him and not the front office?

Thanks for reminding me, I remember your post now.:) Funny how that printer's error occured on the different drink menus in every venue.:rolleyes:

I cannot recall anyone reporting a response from the mbayley email yet.

In the past, the agoldstein email would result in a response within a few days.

Both Ellen and I had quick responses when we e mailed M Bayley in December about the issues with the Freedom's changing itineraries.

I emailed about the Serenade fiasco Feb 24. Perhaps they didn't want to hear it or deal with it or just had nothing to say about it. My cabin mate also emailed them a week before I did and has received no response.

Oh, well. I've decided to sail on Princess next year. Hopefully they're more responsive to their cruisers.

PUL-lease tell me where you got his email. I just sent a long letter snail mail but would LOVE to send email!

Thank ya kindly!!

The customer service rep gave me mbayley@rci.com but it came back. Someone else on here gave me mbayley@rccl.com and that didn't come back so I have to assume that was accurate. I may try the @ RCI.com again and see what happens.

Good luck! Let me know if you hear back!

Update: I received a call an hour ago from someone in Adam Goldstein's office. It took a while but they finally did call.

Would you please advise which email did you send to Mr.Adam Goldstein's.

I have a problem with my booking and is looking for solution, their customer service does not help at all.

Thanks

I am interested to know, and am in no way trying to sound smart here but, why do you guys email the CEO or CMO directly with customer service issues? Isnt that what customer service is for? I understand most of you on this board are very high in the C&A program and have earned the right to be recognized. Can anyone just email the CEO and expect a response? I wonder if the CEO really has nothing better to do than to reply to customer service complaints.

I am a novice cruiser and my recent booking with RCI was relatively unpleasant. I sent a polite and fair email to the regular RCI contact form I got off RCI.com to let them know I felt that there was a gap with their customer service and more training needed to properly handle an escalation. It took a week for them to get back to me but I ended up with an apology and a $100 OBC! I was absolutely not expecting anything nor did I ask for any "compensation". I was merely pointing out some areas that they should focus on based on the situation I went through.

I was/am thoroughly impressed with the regular contact form and the regular customer service. Im wondering now if I should have gone straight to the top....

I have never had any reason to email either one of them. I suppose if you felt strongly enough about something, there would be a reason to do so. It seems to "sound" like it is a common occurrence on here.

It may have something to do with booking directly through the cruise line instead of through a travel agent. I think travel agents are supposed to do that sort of stuff for you.

I don't have a travel agent, and I do book directly with the cruise line....so I guess, if something wasn't being resolved to your satisfaction, I suppose it would make sense to go directly to the big boss. :confused::rolleyes::D

I have always been able to work things out with people on the phone.

Edited by Coralc

I am interested to know, and am in no way trying to sound smart here but, why do you guys email the CEO or CMO directly with customer service issues? Isnt that what customer service is for? I understand most of you on this board are very high in the C&A program and have earned the right to be recognized. Can anyone just email the CEO and expect a response? I wonder if the CEO really has nothing better to do than to reply to customer service complaints.

I am a novice cruiser and my recent booking with RCI was relatively unpleasant. I sent a polite and fair email to the regular RCI contact form I got off RCI.com to let them know I felt that there was a gap with their customer service and more training needed to properly handle an escalation. It took a week for them to get back to me but I ended up with an apology and a $100 OBC! I was absolutely not expecting anything nor did I ask for any "compensation". I was merely pointing out some areas that they should focus on based on the situation I went through.

I was/am thoroughly impressed with the regular contact form and the regular customer service. Im wondering now if I should have gone straight to the top....

I tried C and A and then Customer Service and go no results. It was someone in his office that contacted me, not the CEO himself.

I am sure that there is a team in place that reads and responds to these emails.

I guess we all just want to be heard. I wanted to contact M Bayley because I feel like the surveys only tell them what they want to hear. I never seem satisfied with the survey questions and my experience (positive or negative) is lost. I feel if I tell someone at the top that things just might be really heard and just possibly change for the better. I wrote a *long* letter so I thought snail mail was probably appropriate. There were things in our cruise that really upset me. It would be lovely if they offered something - but honestly I only expect an answer.

Thank you for adding the email addresses that seem to work for you!!

I have never had any reason to email either one of them. I suppose if you felt strongly enough about something, there would be a reason to do so. It seems to "sound" like it is a common occurrence on here.

It may have something to do with booking directly through the cruise line instead of through a travel agent. I think travel agents are supposed to do that sort of stuff for you.

I don't have a travel agent, and I do book directly with the cruise line....so I guess, if something wasn't being resolved to your satisfaction, I suppose it would make sense to go directly to the big boss. :confused::rolleyes::D

I have always been able to work things out with people on the phone.

We've done it but only after a couple of weeks of listening to Resolutions telling us it was Accounting's fault. We had three different Resolutions agents trying to help us but there was a major communications problem between the two departments. Resolutions could see the solution but Accounting either wasn't getting the message or couldn't decipher it. We finally emailed Mr. Goldstein and it was straightened out by someone in his office. That was the first and hopefully the last.