Princess partners with Stephen Schwartz

RickEk

I'm on some kind of a list with Princess and they send me short surveys looking for my opinion about various activities and marketing concepts. This was run by us a couple of months ago. It sounds like a cross between a variety show and a Cirque de Soleil type of show. I'm definitely looking forward to it.

I saw that earlier. I have to say it's about time Princess got some new shows. People who have been cruising Princess for a long time are tired of the same old shows over and over. Some fresh material will be welcome to many.

Celebrity is ending their partnership with Junior Merino and his Molecular Bar (that we happen to LOVE).

I commented on the Celebrity thread that it's interesting that one cruiseline sees future profits in creating high end partnerships while another interprets it exactly the opposite.

We are definitely intrigued by this new entertainment option. (As we were by the new Norman Love chocolate desserts. And were not disappointed!!!! ) :D

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2178003&page=9

Edited by chamima

I think it is great as long as they make the show longer than 30 minutes! It would be a waste if it was the length of the current shows.

While I wouldn't go so far as to call it a "waste", it would be disappointing if they didn't give someone of this pedigree more than 30 minutes to work with. Hopefully Princess can pull a rabbit out of its hat with this!