I Wish Princess Would

trinaM

Balcony furniture you can stand to sit on!

Blankets if you don't like duvets.

Go back to the old longer length of production shows.

Traditional diners not allowed to use the Anytime dining room.

Go back to true wrap-around promenade decks and normal sized balconies.

A sofa or at least a love seat in balcony cabins. The chair is just in the way.

Princess already has blankets if you don't like duvets. It's the first thing I ask for when we meet our steward. I get a blanket and a top sheet. Very comfortable.

HOPEFULLY PRINCESS IS LISTENING OR READING CC.

1. Bring back the larger deeper balconies ESPECIALLY IN THE AFT with covered, privacy, no one looking down or up on you.

2. Incorporate the Grand class ship look on newer ship designs NOT sacrificing the promenade or the deeper balconies

3. Keep Sabatini's in the aft of the ship, great views.

4. Invest in good mattresses and switch them out when they are bad.

5. Bring back the ESCAPE COMPLETELY...Come Back New just plain sucks.

6. Let the suite guests board and have priority over all elites and everyone else.

7. Open up on the other side of the Sanctuary, something cheaper which guarnatees a chair with a cheaper cushion, no drink service, etc. but for a cheaper fee. I feel a lot of people would sign up for this.

8. If you are in a suite, save seats in the theater for you...this would be a perk for booking a suite.

9. Bring back the Emerald to do the Caribbean....we love the Grand class ships.

10. Bring back the longer cruises to the Caribbean on the GRAND class ships for 10+ longer cruises without stopping at Ft. Lauderdale.

11. As a business owner, listen to your customers needs and wants...this is the way to gain repeat business.

This is a pretty "greedy" list but:

• No Traditional Diners in Anytime Dining
  • No reservations in Anytime Dining
  • No smoking inside - period
  • GOOD lobster
  • Eggs Benedict that isn't horrible
  • Offer some spicy food for crying out loud
  • Stop the Chair Hogs
  • Alfredo's on all ships
  • IC on all ships
  • Put some freaking SAUCE on the pizza at Prego
  • Stop truncating the central staircases
  • More cruises out of SF
  • More cruises out of SF
  • More cruises out of SF
  • Cut at least a bit of a price break for solo cruisers
  • Let me bring my own beer onboard since they don't have any good beer available
  • Change the "one size fits all lengths of cruises" wine policy - 2 bottles for 3 days and 2 bottles for 28 days - Really???
  • Let me bring liquor onboard or at least allow me to buy some decent liquor for my room
  • More cruises out of SF (did I already list that one?) :rolleyes:

Princess already has blankets if you don't like duvets. It's the first thing I ask for when we meet our steward. I get a blanket and a top sheet. Very comfortable.

I used to get a blanket when I asked. The last three cruises on Princess they said they didn't have any. ??? I always do get a top sheet.

I used to get a blanket when I asked. The last three cruises on Princess they said they didn't have any. ??? I always do get a top sheet.

I see many CCers mention asking for a top sheet. Excuse my ignorance, but are they asking for just a top sheet alone on the bed, or a top sheet placed on top of the duvet for cleanliness reasons?

I seem to recall in the past having a top sheet under the duvet without asking on Princess, but I could be wrong.

I really hope Carnival Corp head office are reading this thread.

To what end?

If you read cruise critic for a while, every aspect of the princess product

is criticized.

If management were to read these posts, and make a change,

the result would be criticized here.

Then, what? Repeat?

I see many CCers mention asking for a top sheet. Excuse my ignorance, but are they asking for just a top sheet alone on the bed, or a top sheet placed on top of the duvet for cleanliness reasons?

I seem to recall in the past having a top sheet under the duvet without asking on Princess, but I could be wrong.

My request for the top sheet was to replace the duvet. Much too warm for the Caribbean

I second this!
I agree also, it would be easy enough to check cruise cards at the entrance to the DR as there are

always MANY staff lined up there...... why have 2 options id they are not utilized as designed!!!:)

We have always gotten a blanket and top sheet when we asked We have been on about 28 cruises the last two Back to Back on the Island before her drydock.

To what end?

If you read cruise critic for a while, every aspect of the princess product

is criticized.

If management were to read these posts, and make a change,

the result would be criticized here.

Then, what? Repeat?

+1

Kind of makes you wonder why some folks continue to sail with Princess. :D

Wish Princess would resume sailing out of San Juan. The 7 day cruises from there afford visiting southern Caribbean ports. Also the getting from the airport to the cruise terminal is so easy and the terminal it self is easy and efficient

+1

Kind of makes you wonder why some folks continue to sail with Princess. :D

I listed a bunch of "I wish" items. Not one of them is a major issue. We sail with Princess because that is the line we started with and we were so very happy with that first cruise (and all subsequent cruises) that we see no reason at all to change.

There are many "I wish" items in life. They aren't "I need" items. :D

We wish Princess would NOT allow those with Traditional Dining to have dinner in Anytime Dining. :mad:

LuLu

Totally agree and stop the reservations too so it does not keep being "Anything Goes Dining" to "Anytime Dining." It is really sad how they take something so simple and create such chaos for people when it is un-necessary.....:mad:

I wish for the following:

-take some loungers and comfy chairs from the Sanctuary and use them on the balconies in the suites.

-demand that anyone showing up in the MDR in Jeans be turned away

-Go back to wearing the White gloves at address when passengers board the ship

-Make the beverage package BOGO for the simple reason that there is usually only one true alcoholic in the stateroom. Its rare that husband and wife are both drunks...lol

-Do away with the specialty restaurants all together and just make the entire MDR the specialty restaurant and free of charge.

-Don't charge me for a Latte...im on vacation...I want my Latte..it should be built in to the price...

-Have a raffle drawing for any passenger under the age of 12 to steer the ship at night while everyone in sleeping.

-Have a clothing optional deck like they used to back in the 70's...

-Have a 50/50 raffle on board like they do in football stadiums...a guy in our section was at a Philadelphia eagles game and won 44 thousand dollars...he cried for about 15 minutes...it was awesome.. yes...$44,000.00 !!!!!

-have the chefs use internal temp gauges for grilling steaks...instead of just eyeballing it. medium rare should always be pink center...!!!

-Have a water contract with a huge water conglomerate like Dasani..put their logo all around the ship...and in return on port days let people take as many bottles ashore as they wanted free of charge. period.

that's all...for now :)

I wish for the following:

-take some loungers and comfy chairs from the Sanctuary and use them on the balconies in the suites.

-demand that anyone showing up in the MDR in Jeans be turned away

-Go back to wearing the White gloves at address when passengers board the ship

-Make the beverage package BOGO for the simple reason that there is usually only one true alcoholic in the stateroom. Its rare that husband and wife are both drunks...lol

-Do away with the specialty restaurants all together and just make the entire MDR the specialty restaurant and free of charge.

-Don't charge me for a Latte...im on vacation...I want my Latte..it should be built in to the price...

-Have a raffle drawing for any passenger under the age of 12 to steer the ship at night while everyone in sleeping.

-Have a clothing optional deck like they used to back in the 70's...

-Have a 50/50 raffle on board like they do in football stadiums...a guy in our section was at a Philadelphia eagles game and won 44 thousand dollars...he cried for about 15 minutes...it was awesome.. yes...$44,000.00 !!!!!

-have the chefs use internal temp gauges for grilling steaks...instead of just eyeballing it. medium rare should always be pink center...!!!

-Have a water contract with a huge water conglomerate like Dasani..put their logo all around the ship...and in return on port days let people take as many bottles ashore as they wanted free of charge. period.

that's all...for now :)

Good luck with any of that!:D

Wish I may, wish I might, have these wishes I wish tonight... (well... OK, it's 3:45 PM...)

Send the Royal and Regal to China to sail there year-round. Out of sight out of mind.

And when the new ship is ready, let's call her "Revenue Princess", if she's a clone of the other two, send her to China as well... That should take care of that gold mine Princess is so desperate to tap into. Then I can choose from the good ships for Europe, the Caribbean and Transatlantic.

That's really it for me - all the other complaints, errrr, "wishes", I can deal with.

It cant be free for the simple fact that its only there to generate money for Princess and the CCL Stock holders...

Just remember when gas for your car was 4.50 per gallon and went through the roof 2 years ago? think of how many passengers 401(k)'s benefited from the high price of oil? people don't realize that by owning a 401(k) invested in mutual funds you probably own a few fractional shares of various gas companies..

that said...people on this board who own shares of (CCL) are benefiting from the "nickel and Diming" they feel princess is doing to fellow passengers...and the more nickel and diming that occurs...the higher the stock (CCL) goes up that they own...but something tells me that 99 percent of the people on these boards have 100 shares of this stock and not one share more for the simple fact that they just want the OBC for future cruises...its crazy how the mind works...

a company who sells jeans for 50 bucks a pair would do a whole lot better by making a fake sign that says "jeans $100" then put a red slash through it and mark them down to $50 dollars...there would be a line out the door...perceived value is all in our heads..

Wish I may, wish I might, have these wishes I wish tonight... (well... OK, it's 3:45 PM...)

Send the Royal and Regal to China to sail there year-round. Out of sight out of mind.

And when the new ship is ready, let's call her "Revenue Princess", if she's a clone of the other two, send her to China as well... That should take care of that gold mine Princess is so desperate to tap into. Then I can choose from the good ships for Europe, the Caribbean and Transatlantic.

That's really it for me - all the other complaints, errrr, "wishes", I can deal with.

I believe the newest yet unnamed ship IS going to be based in the Far East and is being modified to cater to that demographic already!