MSC Seaside Interior Renderings

Mikesa1721

Count me as one of the angry ones if they end up being a one bedroom! I booked Grand Suite 13002 directly with MSC and the agent was adamant that it is a two bedroom cabin and this was just in February this year.

I'm with you! We booked GS 11002 for 2 couples based on our agents confirmation of 2 separate bedrooms & baths In April 2018. I've booked a few cruises before the ship was completed any always had a up to date info within a year.

I found this great video on YouTube, MSC Seaside construction. At some point around of 1.27 you can see workers going into the ship. At first I thought they were loading cabins.

Video- ByUnimedien

Edited.

Edited by Tall-Cruiser

This appears to be the thread to follow for the interior construction photos as the MSC Seaside is finishing up. If that's correct, please keep the photos and videos coming. A group of cruise friends are getting me to try this ship out in 2018 and I'm apprehensive. Seeing more helps! Thanks! :)

I'm booked in 11002 for April 2018. I made 2 calls to my TA but she said it is a 2 bedroom. Called MSC today and the rep insisted it was 2-bedroom. Explained the discrepancies between US and U.K. I finally told him that I would just wait. He called me back 10 minutes later. Said he got on the U.K. site and it does show only 1-bedroom and 1-bathroom. Now will have to look for different rooms.

I'm booked in 11002 for April 2018. I made 2 calls to my TA but she said it is a 2 bedroom. Called MSC today and the rep insisted it was 2-bedroom. Explained the discrepancies between US and U.K. I finally told him that I would just wait. He called me back 10 minutes later. Said he got on the U.K. site and it does show only 1-bedroom and 1-bathroom. Now will have to look for different rooms.

Wow.... that stinks!! [emoji35][emoji15][emoji35]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Wow! How can the information between the UK site vs. the US site be so inconsistent, How is it possible that MSC does not know that different information is being put out there that affects what cabins guest are trying to book? It does sound like the rep is saying the MSC UK site has the correct information though.

Edit - I would still hold on to the cabin you have, put a deposit on a second option and wait for more info to come out on these cabins.

I can't believe that they have two different variations of the same room. I guess only the center suite has the 2-bedroom & baths. We won't know for sure until they finish installing the staterooms.

mabones ... I am currently looking at the UK site, the GS 3D picture and cabin layout shows Two bedrooms and Two bathrooms, and says it can accommodate up to 5 people!

Not sure where your agent was looking.

Noticed though that on the link address title it says OLD ! so that could mean that things have or may change.

Link to the page if you can open it.

https://www.msccruises.co.uk/en-gb/Cruise-Ships/MSC-Seaside-OLD.aspx

I wish there was someone working on the Ship who could sneak a peak and take a picture for all of us who are in limbo right now. I'll keep our SE3 for now but will look for 2 Balcony staterooms (2 couples) with the Aurea package.

I looked on the US site and found this. Maybe it's helpful to you, maybe not. We'll be on the inaugural sailing in December.

Jim

Grand Suite

• Spacious suites that come with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (one bathtub, one shower), a balcony and a separate sitting area
  • Each suite is equipped with a queen bed* (bedroom 1), two single beds (bedroom 2), spacious wardrobes in each room and an additional pullman bed
  • Air conditioning, interactive LCD TV, telephone, mini bar and safe
  • Surface approximately 344 - 527 sq. ft., plus a balcony up to 226 sq. ft.
  • Accomodates up to 5 guests (Staterooms 14002 & 14003 accomodate 2 guests)

mabones ... I am currently looking at the UK site, the GS 3D picture and cabin layout shows Two bedrooms and Two bathrooms, and says it can accommodate up to 5 people!

Not sure where your agent was looking.

Noticed though that on the link address title it says OLD ! so that could mean that things have or may change.

Link to the page if you can open it.

https://www.msccruises.co.uk/en-gb/Cruise-Ships/MSC-Seaside-OLD.aspx

Sidari - That 3D image is that of the center Grand Suites. It is very evident in the rectangular shape of the cabin as well as the balcony setup. To date, I have not seen a single 3D image of any of the side Grand Suites unless I missed it.

TC ... I have not seen a 3D photo of those outer GS cabins though I have checked on Cruise Deck Plans where in the info there is a Diagram of the outer cabins which shows just one bedroom and bathroom.

Asked MSC UK today about this, the reply was that only the centre cabins will have the Two bedrooms!

They also confirmed that Deck 14 has been renamed Mondello.

That's my problem! We have 2 couples for the Grand Suite #11003. Specifically chose that because we were reassured that it was 2-bed/2-bath. If this is the case, then they should accommodate us in separate Aurea Suites or Balconies for the price we were initially going to pay. What do you think?

On another thread someone has been moved out of a Deck 9 Fantastica suite at the front to an Aurea balcony but told they will not get the Aurea benefits, they have been told this an upgrade.

Moving from a Suite to a Balcony is not an upgrade!

If you are talking about chrystine, I'm pretty sure she was moved from Fantastica suite to Aurea suite. Still offered no Aurea benefits, she was unhappy that actual interior cabin size was slightly smaller.

According to the Tech Sheet I have, Cabin 11002 will be as follows:

Passenger Capacity = 4

Lower Beds = 2 (twins convertible to king)

Sofa Bed = 1 (Double)

Bathroom = Bath/Shower Combo

Jacuzzi = no

Total Sq Ft = 522 (Cabin 495 + Bathroom 27)

Balcony = yes (129 sq ft)

Cabin Yard Model = FS

Don't ask me what the Yard Model means, other than the type of cabin I have no idea. So based on the above, my educated guess is not a 2 bedroom.

Bret