Symphony of the Seas' Blocks Are in the House!

I think Melody sounds like a stripper name. :eek:

But that won't change my cruising habits. ;)

I certainly hope they don't call it Melody. Brings back memories of high school. Melody

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Rest assured the name is known (by a list of people by now)....but being carefully restricted for publication until it is deemed "the right time". As you pointed out...those letters will have to show up on the hull sometime in the next month or so more than likely...

nothing new on the trademark database, at least that i saw.

personally, i like symphony better than melody, but i'm sure i'll get used to whatever it is. i hated both oasis and allure (the names, not the ships) at first, but now i'm just used to them and think they are fine. i did like harmony from the beginning. :)

nothing new on the trademark database, at least that i saw.

personally, i like symphony better than melody, but i'm sure i'll get used to whatever it is. i hated both oasis and allure (the names, not the ships) at first, but now i'm just used to them and think they are fine. i did like harmony from the beginning. :)

Kinda of the same mindset.

Darth Vader Approved

30ffffd5b8f4834a00528a9bb663ffb6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Ah. This is what happens when you leave your phone on when you're away from your desk at work. :rolleyes:

Thanks to co-worker André (Some may remember him from the Quantum build thread) for posting this. :)

Edited by Lloyd555

Quiz -- Can you identify where this block is located on the ship?

Great photos...

The one above your question appears to be the forward section prior to the last one...then you have some nice ones of aft, as well as one of mid-ship.

Looks like the bow thruster section will be added in the near future.

Great photos...

The one above your question appears to be the forward section prior to the last one...then you have some nice ones of aft, as well as one of mid-ship.

Looks like the bow thruster section will be added in the near future.

Thanks.

The quiz question is referring to the block in two photos after it. Somewhere in Royal Promenade?

Thanks.

The quiz question is referring to the block in two photos after it. Somewhere in Royal Promenade?

Ahhhh...

That looks like the Promenade area where the entertainment parade is held...right before the elevator section.

Edited by CRUISEFAN0001

Hi.

Does anyone know when this will be coming into service?

Also will it be doing a summer in the Mediterranean like the Harmony.

when is it likely to be available to book?

IAN

Oasis 4 is planned to be in service sometime in 2018. We won't know for sure where it will be sailing until new itineraries are released, probably in March/April 2017.

Oasis 4 is planned to be in service sometime in 2018. We won't know for sure where it will be sailing until new itineraries are released, probably in March/April 2017.

Thanks Bob.

Just got back from a cruise around the Mediterranean on the Harmony before it sails over to you guys.

Had a fantastic time with the family and it would be nice to do it again with all of them again if possible in two years time.

Here's hoping they do the summer in the Mediterranean again.

Ian

WOW, amazing how these ships come to life. does anyone else find it fascinating, or is just because we are exited about our first cruise next month?

There is a lot of following of these "ship build" threads.

Our friend Lloyd has been nice enough to launch a number of these during the past few years...and shared numerous "in process" construction photos from various sources.

Watching the evolution of these "giant lego builds" is indeed fascinating.

Having followed Harmony's build process...it will be all the more "neat" to be sailing her next March.

There is a lot of following of these "ship build" threads.

Our friend Lloyd has been nice enough to launch a number of these during the past few years...and shared numerous "in process" construction photos from various sources.

Watching the evolution of these "giant lego builds" is indeed fascinating.

Having followed Harmony's build process...it will be all the more "neat" to be sailing her next March.

I love Lloyds shipbuilding threads. They are fun to follow.

I hope he does similar ones for the Celebrity builds as they are at STX are they not?

I love Lloyds shipbuilding threads. They are fun to follow.

I hope he does similar ones for the Celebrity builds as they are at STX are they not?

Hmmm... If I get photos of the Celebrity builds, I will share for sure, but I'll let others start the threads. If I spend any more time on ship builds, my family will... wait for it... keel me. [emoji12]

WOW, amazing how these ships come to life. does anyone else find it fascinating, or is just because we are exited about our first cruise next month?

This thread and similar ones with the first three Oasis ships drew lots of interest here, as did the first two of the Quantum class. I'll bet millions of views of all of these threads. I know for us snow bound northerners, it helps get through the winter and this internet makes a lot possible.

Hmmm... If I get photos of the Celebrity builds, I will share for sure, but I'll let others start the threads. If I spend any more time on ship builds, my family will... wait for it... keel me. [emoji12]

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] "nyuck nyuck nyuck"

I always screw up playing LEGO with my kids. Cant phantom building a floating city. its unreal. Amazing to watch the timelapse of the building of the Harmony. Its an engineering marvel. We are so excited to be sailing on the Allure in a few weeks and take our first cruise.

This just adds to it. I know i'm acting childish, but we are having fun.