Making an 11:50 flight.

kelbell

If you look on the Florida Departure board, you will see this topic discussed almost daily. Getting from Port of Miami to FLL makes this a little too tight for my taste. Bare in mind you will be arriving into FLL with the tens of thousands of people getting off ships in Port Everglades arriving there at the same time.

It is doable, but tight.

If you look on the Florida Departure board, you will see this topic discussed almost daily. Getting from Port of Miami to FLL makes this a little too tight for my taste. Bare in mind you will be arriving into FLL with the tens of thousands of people getting off ships in Port Everglades arriving there at the same time.

It is doable, but tight.

You are not just dealing with the tens of thousands of cruise passengers heading home that Saturday - it is also a turn-over day for renting land vacationers.

FLL does not handle heavy passenger loads that well. The timing, while fine for most days, is very tight for the day in question.

I would not risk it. Clearing CBP Inspection can be a lengthy process on a weekend when there are lots of ships in port.

You could make it but you also stand a fairly decent chance of long lines to clear security at the airport and you are cutting it too close, IMO