Bon Voyage obriendan, FLACRUISER99, Wehwalt, dutch46, DutchGal46 & Statendam Sept. 21

kazu

A bitter sweet cruise indeed for our CC members. While there will be two other smaller segments, this is indeed the Final Full cruise for the Statendam. May those on board revel in every moment as they bid adieu to our blue hulled beauty!

Bon Voyage to Statendam - The FINAL cruise - 30 day Transpacific Crossing:

obriendan - B2B with Sept. 7th

FLACRUISER99

Wehwalt

dutch46 & DutchGal46

PSF530.jpg

Bon Voyage Everyone!!!

Have a great cruise and a WONDERFUL time!!!

Thanks for the wishes. We are still waiting on our cabin. I figure we are going to either be in the penthouse or lifeboat 12. Should be a great cruise either way but wish more of our friends were sailing with us. Maybe next time.

Harlan

kazu,

Not sure how you obtain the CC members sailing on a voyage, but for the final voyage of the Statendam, you missed many, many dozens of CC members. Check our Roll Call.

All of us are looking forward to an unique voyage and hoping that King Neptune will give us "fair winds and following seas" during an active Pacific weather season!

kazu,

Not sure how you obtain the CC members sailing on a voyage, but for the final voyage of the Statendam, you missed many, many dozens of CC members. Check our Roll Call.

Apparently you don't ever read the Future Cruise List that kazu kindly posts every Friday. All the instructions are in that.

People post when, where, and on which ship they are sailing. When the time comes, they get a nice send-off!

Apparently you don't ever read the Future Cruise List that kazu kindly posts every Friday. All the instructions are in that.

People post when, where, and on which ship they are sailing. When the time comes, they get a nice send-off!

Thank you, Ruth! You are correct. I don't read that list. Please pardon me. And, I appreciate the information.

We have a very large Roll Call for this cruise. It appears to be a great group of well-traveled folks and some new to CC people.

Thank you, Ruth! You are correct. I don't read that list. Please pardon me. And, I appreciate the information.

We have a very large Roll Call for this cruise. It appears to be a great group of well-traveled folks and some new to CC people.

We have 159 signed up for the three Meet and Greets! A lot of CC'ers will be aboard to say farewell to the Statendam!

Dan

What an interesting itinerary! Is it unique due to the farewell voyage/route of Statendam? I would love to cruise this itinerary in the future!

Happy sailing!

Carol

To answer your question: unique? Yes and No. It is unique for the Statendam because she has to get to Singapore to enter drydock for some work to be done prior to her transfer to P & O Australia.

Some of the small island ports have been visited before, but not often. The Amsterdam visted some a couple of years ago during a WW II themed cruise and some of these same ones are listed for the 2017 World Cruise.