Global Entry at FLL Term 2 ??

redrightreturning

Just off the Regal and did not see this.

It is now is all Port Everglades terminals. In Terminal 2, it is the right-most line, and, once you collect your bags, just tell any employee standing there that you have Global Entry. Carry your card...they asked to see ours before they'd open the queue divider and let us in the back way.

First ever cruise out of and returning to San Pedro.

Is there a Global Entry kiosk or customs line there?

No. I asked at my Global Entry interview last week in Long Beach. No GE at either Port of Los Angeles (San Pedro) or Long Beach. FYI, I received my GE confirmation via email within an hour of my interview and was told I could use it with my passport immediately.

Just off the Royal, Yes there is a sign. The agent was on the right side of the group of agents. The Princess reps allowed us to skip the line when I showed our GE cards. We were next in line, however the agent was called away. The agent at the next line waived us over and processed us as would have normally been done. She indicated that the GE agent had two jobs and got called away often.

So, yes there is GE at Port Everglades. No kiosk as normal at airports yet, and be prepared for the agent to be away, but the others will take care of you, so just play the game.

We used GE today at FLL. There are signs posted and it works great. In and out of the terminal in a few short minutes. You MUST show your card.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Had my interview a week ago (3/3/16) for Global Entry in Long Beach. Appointment was at 11am. Got there at 10:50am. Done by 11:15am. Got an email before 12:30pm confirming acceptance and saying I could use my passport with GE immediately. AND, got my GE card in the mail today!

Edited by Pam in CA

No GE for those of us on Emerald this time...docking at Terminal 19 tomorrow.

Why?

Apparently not set up/available in Terminal 19?

It should be available. According to the Port Everglades website (with my highlight) http://www.porteverglades.net/cruising/:

New for 2016 Cruise Season - Global Entry

Global Entry is a U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) program that allows expedited clearance for pre-approved, low-risk travelers upon arrival back in the United States. Upon debarkation, signage will direct cruise guests who are Global Entry participants to the front of the line in
all
cruise terminals.

Edited by capriccio

First ever cruise out of and returning to San Pedro.

Is there a Global Entry kiosk or customs line there?

The Global Entry program is expanding so I'm sure in time, San Pedro will also be on the program. I've had my Global Entry and NEXUS pass for about 3 years now and they are wonderful.