What's Your Browser

smarcbie

For those of you who are able to get RCI's website to function, i.e., work, what browser are you using? I get a blank page after hitting book now using...

IE

Chrome (to Google)

Is only Firefox working??????????

Safari and I get the blank screen sometimes but not always. Some of the links appear to be broken but when I do searches differently some go through (like going through links from selecting a ship). Clearly this is from updating the new sale. I have found the old prices on some searches (the 30% off) but click on the book now button and get the new sale price. I am pretty sure it has nothing to do with the browser but the path you took to get to the booking.

For those of you who are able to get RCI's website to function, i.e., work, what browser are you using? I get a blank page after hitting book now using...

IE

Chrome (to Google)

Is only Firefox working??????????

I was very unhappy when my Windows Internet Explorer was no longer accepted by RCI...but was starting to find that happening with many more sites...I've been using Explorer for years and hated the change...but have now switched over to Chrome (works great with RCI's website...but hate their new website)...it has somethings that I don't like and for me it isn't as user friendly...oh well that's the tech life now a days.

Edited by Ashland

Bizarro World! Workstation: No access with Firefox, IE, and Chrome. Dell Laptop: No access with Firefox and IE. iPad: No access with Safari.

No access meaning I can select dates/months, region, and ships and I get a list of ships and itineraries. As soon as I select one, it hangs on Loading. Changed months, years, and ships with no better results.

...and yes, I cleaned out the cache on all of them.

Edited by Big_G

Safari and Firefox have been hanging up when I hit "book" to see available cabins. Its been several days. Same issue on my iPad . I called their customer service number and was told they are aware of the issue but have no approx time for the fix yet. I find this fairly amazing. I could see a few hours....but days?

Today it's working on the same computer and browser (Firefox) that it wouldn't work on yesterday. It wouldn't be baffling if it hadn't been working for so many others on so many different browsers. At least they got it fixed.