Platinum Boarding

kokoko

If you are platinum are the luggage tags marked as such. Or how do they know you are in the right line for boarding Or is the boarding pass marked. I cant seem to remember and cant find the information on princess

If you are platinum are the luggage tags marked as such. Or how do they know you are in the right line for boarding Or is the boarding pass marked. I cant seem to remember and cant find the information on princess

Your status on the luggage tag does not really matter much IMO. Your boarding pass will be clear that you have PRIORITY BOARDING and I believe is color coded green as well.

Your status on the luggage tag does not really matter much IMO. Your boarding pass will be clear that you have PRIORITY BOARDING and I believe is color coded green as well.

Thanks, I took another look at boarding pass and it does say preferred boarding. I dont know how I miss these things.

No priority luggage delivery. It's delivered when it's delivered.

That has never been an issue for us. Our immediately important items are in our carry-ons anyway. The priority boarding is what is nice for us.

If you are platinum are the luggage tags marked as such.

Your checked luggage tags will have no indication on being platinum and the last time this was discussed on CC only elite level passengers' tags now have the level listed (maybe also full suites which I've never had).

Although like Colo Cruiser the elite level indication has no influence on how quickly they're delivered to our cabin. ;)

Your checked luggage tags will have no indication on being platinum and the last time this was discussed on CC only elite level passengers' tags now have the level listed (maybe also full suites which I've never had).

Although like Colo Cruiser the elite level indication has no influence on how quickly they're delivered to our cabin. ;)

Happy New Year Astro.....

The Elite level indication on the tag lets them know to put the bags "In your room', with one on bed mat. This service, as with other perks is a hit or miss service by your steward.

Edited by blkspy

We always board with the first pax usually around noon or so. Our luggage always appears in our cabin before the safety briefing usually around 2 or so. I have never felt like our status has any affect on the delivery time.

We were platinum on our December cruise on the Royal. The luggage tags had no level id, but we did arrive to the port at 9:30 am, were numbers 8 and 9 in the Platinum / Elite line, were on the ship by 11:30, and had our luggage delivered to our rooms by the time we returned from lunch in the MDR at 1 pm. Our steward placed the luggage in our room - nice surprise. :)

We were platinum on our December cruise on the Royal. The luggage tags had no level id, but we did arrive to the port at 9:30 am, were numbers 8 and 9 in the Platinum / Elite line, were on the ship by 11:30, and had our luggage delivered to our rooms by the time we returned from lunch in the MDR at 1 pm. Our steward placed the luggage in our room - nice surprise. :)

9:30?? Wow! I'd be stir crazy sitting around for 2 hours. I wish you could check in, get your spot, and then go investigate something. But after going through security hoop-la I understand that's a no-go.

The Elite level indication on the tag lets them know to put the bags "In your room', with one on bed mat. This service, as with other perks is a hit or miss service by your steward.

Think we have only had bags in the room once, but steward is pretty busy on turnaround day. Of course our bags usually outweigh the steward, so maybe that is the problem.

A very Happy New Year to you Roland...

Thanks...that was new to me but as you said like other things it can vary. ;) It's no problem for me & I'm capable of bringing them into my cabin to unpack. :)

My suggestion to get your bags the quickest is to put boarding tags on all handles and if you are just using one tag make sure it is secured.

Also often times priority check in is slower...less staffing, so make an informed decision on what line to wait in.