Did NCL Fire all the MyNCL IT Staff??

pizzalady1

MyNCL has been down for a few days now. Anyone know what is going on? I haven't ever seen it down this long.:(:confused:

Maybe you should talk to your own IT person first before blaming. Nothing wrong with myNCL.

I had an error message for about 12 hours a few days ago. Something like "NCL needs to take a little vacation to fix a problem.."

In my experience you sometimes get that on the NCL site, generally when clicking a bad link (which there are quite a few of).

I've had that problem twice.

The first time they walked me through clearing my cookies which caused my computer to forget a lot of things, but did get ncl.com working again.

The second time I just started accessing ncl.com from IE instead of Firefox. A couple of weeks later I tried w/ Firefox again and it was working again.

I just tried it again. Same thing--on vacation.

Have you cleared your cookies? Also, as someone else suggested, type in ncl.com in the address bar instead of using a saved link, and see what happens. It would appear this issue is yours alone, since it seems to be working fine for everyone else.

I just tried it again. Same thing--on vacation.

Log Off - Shutdown (Restart) your computer - clean the cob WEBS out of the system and RETRY it again.

Only time I get that thumbnail image you have posted is late at night in the wee hours when I presume that NCL is doing computer housekeeping !

Similar things happen about the same time on my TA's web site.

I think NCL is fine tuning the system to wring every little penny out of it !