Happy australia day

Here's wishing a Happy Australia Day to All.

Just sitting here having my Vegemite on toast & recalling that today 3 years ago we were celebrating the day on a Port Day in Dunedin on board the beautiful Rhapsody of the Seas - great memories.

Have a great day, however you choose to celebrate.

Just got back home after spending a few hours standing on the Harbour Bridge watching the activity. It was interesting (and great)to hear people around us singing the National Anthem and I am, we are Australian. There were a number of times I had goose bumps.Yes we are truly blessed living in this country. I hope we never forget that. Happy Australia Day to you all.:)

cheers for the link Sparky. Looks like some of the same footage was used in both clips.

Looking good on the Harbour..

plrna.jpg

Happy Australia Day

Trust Matilda and that swagman Andy have a great time.:D

Thanks David. I am sure they will.

Cheapest inside cabin is $889, that's just over $296 per person per day! :eek:

That is why I was only tempted.

IT would be great though. A few years ago we spent Australia day on and around the harbour and seeing the P&O ships that day has made me consider it again each year.

That is why I was only tempted.

IT would be great though. A few years ago we spent Australia day on and around the harbour and seeing the P&O ships that day has made me consider it again each year.

Yeah, always tempted until you see the price and then it is I don't want it badly enough.

Yes, just came back on the Pearl this morning. Was a fantastic day yesterday out on the harbour.

Had a look at the prices for next year as soon as I got back but it is way too much. Hopefully I can pick it up last minute next year like I did this year, because I can't really justify the prices they have it at now, no matter how much I loved it yesterday.

Yes, just came back on the Pearl this morning. Was a fantastic day yesterday out on the harbour.

Had a look at the prices for next year as soon as I got back but it is way too much. Hopefully I can pick it up last minute next year like I did this year, because I can't really justify the prices they have it at now, no matter how much I loved it yesterday.

Welcome back, I agree, much better to see if the prices drop.

Yeah, always tempted until you see the price and then it is I don't want it badly enough.

I booked HMB Endeavour for a day cruise - $250. Endeavour won the Tall Ships race and docked at the OPT after the race which qualifies the outing as something to report on Cruise Critic. We saw everything at water level; the ferry race, the yacht ballet, the fly over and the scary helicopter dance.