Princess "Come Back New Sale" starts 3/15

MCC retired

I was able to save 200.00 over the Twice as Nice promo I was booked at for my Feb 2017 Panama Canal, and the OBC was the same under this one. It might not be much based on total cost, but that is 200.00 that I can use for excursions.

Of course not, we are bottom of the food chain with the cruise lines. It took years for Princess to get around to giving us Captain Circle Benefits and Military OBC.

But we have found you all to be pleasant company on cruises. :)

Mrs Gut can tell 'em it's "Come back Fat".

Well... We did a 17 day PC cruise last Sept/Oct and I gained exactly ZERO pounds! We had an aft-facing cabin and we used the stairs most of the time. LOTS of walking back and forth and up and down.

The sale is not showing on my Princess page.:mad:

If you go to Princess.com and go through the plan and search cruises you will find it on certain cruises. I found it for the September Canada/New England cruise and the February Caribbean cruise that I have booked on the Regal.

If you go to Princess.com and go through the plan and search cruises you will find it on certain cruises. I found it for the September Canada/New England cruise and the February Caribbean cruise that I have booked on the Regal.

Found slightly lower price on fall cruise. :)

I booked under the Twice as Nice promo for our MEXICO cruise and under this promo it would be $170 cheaper, so I plan to cancel and then rebook under this new promo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

is still almost $200 cheaper overall then if I booked it now. I booked it with one free specialty restaurant for two,$50.00 OBC, and free gratuities- basic cruise fare went up $5.00 per person as well. I booked this cruise months ago and there have been a few "sales" since- each time the new "sales" were not as good a deal as our origional booking.