The Case of the Disappearing Roll Call

villauk

Has anyone else noticed that their roll call has vanished today? Ours (Connie 7th Aug 2016 sailing) has suddenly disappeared from the roll call listings board :confused:. Wondered if it was just our thread? I have sent an email to the Mods :). Doesn't show when you do a search either - very strange?

Don't feel bad, yesterday I had four threads on the regular board that looked like they were in Chinese...

Neither situation is good. I have a feeling that the CC IT staff is very busy today; otherwise we would have heard back by now. There will probably be some maintenance occurring overnight.

Has anyone else noticed that their roll call has vanished today? Ours (Connie 7th Aug 2016 sailing) has suddenly disappeared from the roll call listings board :confused:. Wondered if it was just our thread? I have sent an email to the Mods :). Doesn't show when you do a search either - very strange?

My September 29, 2017 Reflection 10 Night Italy& Greek Isles disappeared several weeks ago - but I figured since no one replied and the cruise was so far away I thought that maybe the admins might have deleted it. I thought mine was the only one. As of today at 1:30 EST, it was not corrected :confused:.

The May 10, 2016 Eclipse roll call has also disappeared. I posted on the help forum about it, but nothing yet.

Ours has been reinstated, so it's worth checking to see if your sailing is back ;). Big thanks to Jenn K (CC help desk) for sorting :).

My September 29, 2017 Reflection 10 Night Italy& Greek Isles disappeared several weeks ago - but I figured since no one replied and the cruise was so far away I thought that maybe the admins might have deleted it. I thought mine was the only one. As of today at 1:30 EST, it was not corrected :confused:.

Four friends are booked on this cruise, but they aren't avid Cruise Critic members:(. We are joining them on the next cruise departing 10/9/17 and there has been zero replies to a roll call I started for that cruise!

Here is a link: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=49257243#post49257243

You probably cant find it by looking over the forum because it hasn' been posted to in over 30 days. I believe most members have it in their settings to not see threads that aren't active after that time frame.

You could also use our roll call tool to search for specific roll calls:

http://www.cruisecritic.com/rollcalls/

I've had a roll call disappear before when it remained inactive for awhile. When this happens you can go into your posting history and click on a prior post that you've made on that thread. Post to the thread and it reactivates.

Here is a link: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=49257243#post49257243

You probably cant find it by looking over the forum because it hasn' been posted to in over 30 days. I believe most members have it in their settings to not see threads that aren't active after that time frame.

You could also use our roll call tool to search for specific roll calls:

http://www.cruisecritic.com/rollcalls/

Thanks Jenn

I've had a roll call disappear before when it remained inactive for awhile. When this happens you can go into your posting history and click on a prior post that you've made on that thread. Post to the thread and it reactivates.

Thanks Kathynorth

• 3 months later...
Thanks Kathynorth

I just booked the Reflection September 29th, 2017 cruise. Any luck on how we can have our thread activated again. Celebrity cancelled our Equinox cruise today and this was the next best thing. Hope to connect with you.

Neil and I live in the Rochester, NY area and will be traveling to Boca this January. Maybe we can get together before sailing.

Nance