C&A discount on alcohol packages discontinued

Don't think it ever got launched never mind discontinued .... couple of examples of it being tested but was there ever actually an intent to launch it ?

It lasted about two cruises on the Brilliance a couple of weeks ago.

Any information on the 10 drink card? It was available on the Serenade in late March early April. It was not advertised very much even then but have not heard much about it since.

Someone just off the OA posted a review here on the board and said it was offered on day 4.

Someone just off the OA posted a review here on the board and said it was offered on day 4.

Thanks, Ellen. That fits with what they did on the Serenade. Wish they would offer it from day 1 - on a 7 day cruise, it would not be cost effective with only 3 days left in the cruise.

Sorry I couldn't find the original post. Just boarded Enchantment. The previous discounts posted for C&A members has been discontinued. Confirmed.

Same on the Navigator two weeks ago. I had gotten the discount on the Navigator in November.

Thanks, Ellen. That fits with what they did on the Serenade. Wish they would offer it from day 1 - on a 7 day cruise, it would not be cost effective with only 3 days left in the cruise.

Freedom offered it on Day 6, only two days left. But they were sea days and it was cheap. This was in March

Sorry I couldn't find the original post. Just boarded Enchantment. The previous discounts posted for C&A members has been discontinued. Confirmed.

Currently on Liberty. As soon as we boarded we asked for the bar mgr. He too confirmed discontinued. He said all discounts will be offered through the cruise planner to all guests and that amount would vary from ship to ship and not offered on all sailings.

Currently on Liberty. As soon as we boarded we asked for the bar mgr. He too confirmed discontinued. He said all discounts will be offered through the cruise planner to all guests and that amount would vary from ship to ship and not offered on all sailings.

They may throw in some offers toward the end of the week. Keep your eye open

Just off the Brilliance today. Yup, they got rid of the discounts on this sailing. The number crunchers should look again. After it was confirmed on day 2 of the sailing that there was no discount, several people went to Guest Svcs and had them remove the sticker and credit them back.

So instead of some revenue, they got none from those people. Instead, they utilized the free drinks in the lounge.

They may throw in some offers toward the end of the week. Keep your eye open

I am assuming we will see the drink punch card around day 5. The Diamond Lounge has been packed. Not even bothering tonight.

Since you are on Enchantment right now, can you tell me who the Activity Manager is on your sailing. Moe Vataluka was the AM, but left the ship due to a medical emergency -- looking to know who has taken his place. Moe is now on his way to Fiji to recover before returning to work in mid June.

On our last cruise, Liberty 032016, the ten drink punch card was offered for $67 on day five. I didn't see it again but I also wasn't seeking it out. I see it offered for varied prices on different ships, it's dependent on demand from what I can surmise.

On our last cruise, Liberty 032016, the ten drink punch card was offered for $67 on day five. I didn't see it again but I also wasn't seeking it out. I see it offered for varied prices on different ships, it's dependent on demand from what I can surmise.

If it was offered on day 5, how long was the cruise?

Not only that but they increased the price of drink packages after offering 20% off. Do they think we're stupid or that we won't care?

I'm canceling my next Oasis cruise and going back to Celebrity.

RC's prices are higher than X after you factor in drink packages.

And they treat their Elite's better too IMHO.

Can you tell I'm angry?:mad: