The preview and LIVE from Oasis of the Seas, sailing May 7th!

Quick question for the others on board, is anyone else having issues with their fire sprinkler dripping? Ours was when we boarded and we were told it was because of testing. Day 3 at midnight, it was really dripping. We reported it and they replaced the nozzle. Now day 6, it is doing it again. Reported it, went on island, back on ship now and dripping again. Is it just us? Guest services just called and said they are monitoring these.

That looks like a great place!

Is that a Royal booked excursion or did you just head over there yourself?

Sent from my Galaxy Note 4

Not a ship excursion...you make reservations beforehand, they only take a limited number (50?) a day.

Hop a cab for a 10 min ride from the pier and you're there. It's awesome.

Thanks. Ours was dripping about a drop a second at its heaviest and went on for more than ten minutes. Not a huge deal as long as the thing doesn't decide to let loose. We were asked if any of our belongings got wet, which they haven't. We are keeping all electronics protected just in case.

That looks like a great place!

Is that a Royal booked excursion or did you just head over there yourself?

Menu prices in pesos?

It's booked independently thought their website and those prices are in pesos but the food is included in the entrance fee

Sent from my LG G5 using Tapatalk

Bugsy when you get a chance will you check the Cafe Promenade and see if they still have those sunflower seed granola type bars. OMG!! They were delicious!! My mouth is watering just thinking about them.

Thanks for the Periscope from Nachi, we are planning on going in August on the Allure.

What time did it start to get crowded? The Allure arrives at 8am and Nachi opens at 9am, so I think we will be arriving before it get too crowded. Just want to make sure I can get some shade.

Thanks!

Thanks for the Periscope from Nachi, we are planning on going in August on the Allure.

What time did it start to get crowded? The Allure arrives at 8am and Nachi opens at 9am, so I think we will be arriving before it get too crowded. Just want to make sure I can get some shade.

Thanks!

I would say by about 11:30 it starts to get crowded

Sent from my LG G5 using Tapatalk

Thank you for such a great live review of your cruise on the Oasis. I sailed her in February 2015, and loved, loved, loved her!! We had a cabin on Deck 8 by Central Park, my favorite place! Especially for a nightcap after a great night out! A great place to unwind in quiet. Seeing all your pics of familiar spots on the ship brought back many fond memories.

Not a ship excursion...you make reservations beforehand, they only take a limited number (50?) a day.

Hop a cab for a 10 min ride from the pier and you're there. It's awesome.

Terrific, thank you!

Hi Chris,

Thanks so much for the amazing pics!

We are sailing Oasis on 9/10/16 and are so excited about our first venture on such a large ship. This trip it will be all about the ship for us.

Did they have any embarkation day sailaway music with dancing on deck anywhere? From what I read this doesn't happen and it is a bit disappointing to me.

How was the getting a pool chair situation? Best pool for adults - Solarium?

I love the Solarium idea, but am apprehensive about it being too stuffy in there when at port.

Did you visit the piano bar? Like it?

Enjoy the rest of your cruise!