Honeymoon cruise... Inside balcony vs outside

cmgirly

Hi!

This is my husbands first cruise and my second. We are going for our honeymoon/1 year anniversary and I am looking for some tips! We will be on the allure September 25th.

First, I booked a inside balcony on deck 14 by the aqua theater. The more research I do the more I am thinking I would rather have an outside balcony. Anyone have any advice? I called my TA and he said it would be around $180 to upgrade but the price could drop.

Also, what are some ideas for romantic or just fun things for couples on the boat?

Thanks so much in advance!

Thanks for the advice! I think I'm just gonna go for the ocean view balcony! It will strain our budget a little but we only get one honeymoon :)

YEA! I was typing my post when your decision was posted, so that's awesome! You will not regret it. I think it's important to be able to connect to the sea on a cruise; my opinion is that it is more difficult on the big gals because of the "inward facing" neighborhoods. An ocean balcony will give you that glorious view and breeze in your face.

Enjoy yourselves. :)

You made a great decision to go with a balcony. Enjoy breakfast in the morning, wine in the evening while having private time on your own balcony.

If you can swing it a night in one of the specialty restaurants would be romantic.

Enjoy your cruise.

OMG That did not come out right. Take your mind out of gutter. ,LOL

Hi!

This is my husbands first cruise and my second. We are going for our honeymoon/1 year anniversary and I am looking for some tips! We will be on the allure September 25th.

First, I booked a inside balcony on deck 14 by the aqua theater. The more research I do the more I am thinking I would rather have an outside balcony. Anyone have any advice? I called my TA and he said it would be around $180 to upgrade but the price could drop.

Also, what are some ideas for romantic or just fun things for couples on the boat?

Thanks so much in advance!

Lots of FUN things to do !!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Happy anniversary! We will be on the same cruise celebrating our 10th anniversary [emoji846]

And yes, we booked an ocean view balcony on deck 7. Looking forward to spend some quality time in there [emoji1]

Glad you are able to take advantage of the balcony.. You can always check back to see if pricing drops.

Some free (mostly) honeymooner things to do:

• Watch a sunrise or sunset from your balcony or the top of the ship
  • Bring Mr. & Mrs. drink coolies or Go-cups & take pictures & toast with
  • Say Yes Day - you each get a day on your trip where spouse has to say YES to anything you suggest doing, whether it be trying a new food, mini-golf, etc.
  • Plan balcony time - Give yourself enough time to enjoy a drink on your balcony, maybe before dinner or even morning breakfasts. It's nice to use it and really enjoy seeing the water.
  • Write each other a letter to give to each other on your 10th anniversary
  • Participate in the Love & Marriage show!

Happy honeymooning & have a great trip!