Post CRUISE LINE Single Supplement/Solo Bargains HERE

CCHelp

Solo Balcony on MSC Divina (12% supplement)

Transatlantic 25 nights MIA to Rome IT

May 15-June 9 2023

$1442 + $480 port/taxes

LABOR DAY SALE NOW includes $500 OBC for balcony and above (per cabin-not person)

There are similar solo specials for shorter MSC TA cruises that leave on 5/15 from MIA, as well.

On 8/11/2022 at 9:55 AM, latebuyer said:

If you are a last minute cruiser, looks like celebrity has some alaskan cruises with no single supplement or quite low at least, in particular, there was some really cheap seattle ones. (For this august/sept)

I want to go look at this. Do I need to click on anything in particular to see the no single supplement? Thanks

24 minutes ago, CruzinMermaid said:

Virgin Voyages has extended the benefit of no single supplement for solo travelers and narrowed voyage timeframe to end November 2023. There's also a $100 bonus sailor loot. 

Some great deals.  Yes, I booked!

weren't they also including alcohol in November during this promo?

• Like 1

On 8/29/2022 at 12:27 PM, IrieBajan54 said:

MSC Seascape

Transatlantic 15 Nights -- Barcelona to NYC

November 21 to December 6

Solo Inside Guarantee $359 plus $300 port/taxes

Solo Balcony Guarantee $690 plus $300 port/taxes

I’m on this cruise.  Taking transatlantic NCL SUN from Miami to Lisbon then headed over to Barcelona to take this cruise back to US. Barely more than cost of flight home. 

• Like 2

On 9/1/2022 at 10:37 AM, bones774 said:

weren't they also including alcohol in November during this promo?

November 2022 - each cabin receives a $300 Bar Tab!  I'm sailing in November, as a mega so we're plotting how to use all the excess BT. Thinking flights of top shelf varieties - who knows, we may find new favorites.

1 hour ago, CruzinMermaid said:

November 2022 - each cabin receives a $300 Bar Tab!  I'm sailing in November, as a mega so we're plotting how to use all the excess BT. Thinking flights of top shelf varieties - who knows, we may find new favorites.

Might not be hard to burn thru, how much you think those drinks are gonna cost? 

• Like 1

On 8/22/2022 at 1:42 PM, IrieBajan54 said:

Norwegian Gem -- December 8 - 22

Barcelona to NYC

14 nights

No single supplement

Solo Sail-Away Inside: $599 + $195 port/taxes

Plus $50 excursion credit in each port.

now to check airfare from nyc to Barcelona

11 hours ago, bones774 said:

There is a low budget no frills line outta JFK for under $200 but can't get a recent review of it. Operated by Iberia, you'd think it's ok

If you’re talking about Level, it’s not an absolutely terrible experience.  Premium economy is the same seat and service as Iberia, down the back the pitch is maybe tighter than you would ideally want and you’re going to pay for beverages. 
For under $200 I’d take it. You’re not going to get much more for a huge amount more ,money on any of the full service carriers. 

6 minutes ago, RW75 said:

If you’re talking about Level, it’s not an absolutely terrible experience.  Premium economy is the same seat and service as Iberia, down the back the pitch is maybe tighter than you would ideally want and you’re going to pay for beverages. 
For under $200 I’d take it. You’re not going to get much more for a huge amount more ,money on any of the full service carriers. 

Yup

On 9/2/2022 at 12:13 PM, bones774 said:

Might not be hard to burn thru, how much you think those drinks are gonna cost? 

In November we're sailing as Mega Rockstars, all premium bevvies are comped (up to $25/glass and 2 bottles of wine/champagne up to $90) plus we have an unlimited in cabin bar set up. I'm thinking we'll use our $300 BT to get Dom ($65/glass, gf has been interested in trying) and maybe flights of high end alcohols we wouldn't ordinarily try which might be above our $25 threshold.

Cocktails run from $10 - $17 and wine from $7 - $29, as far as I can tell from the bar menus. 

• Like 1

Celebrity has a couple of Single Inside cabins on the Silhouette February 27th-March 9th. 10 Night Eastern Caribbean 700.00 out of Miami GREAT PRICE! Hope I can handle this small space 😃. Happy to be able to cruise 🛳 as much as I do. Sailing in November, and December/ January as well for the Holidays...Escaping the 🥶 🧊 Chicago winter. 

Hope you post a review of the single Silhouette cabin.  They were added at refit and are inside at barely 100 square feet.  I don’t think I could do it.  Have stayed in Edge class single cabins on Celebrity but they have a full floor to ceiling window so they work for me.  Good luck!

I have never stayed in a cabin this small, or paid 700.00 for a 10 night cruise all in including taxes, port charges etc.. I will just deal with it remembering I am cruising 🛳 😎 again and it was so cheap!! Wondering how all my clothes are going to fit into that tiny closet?  This will certainly be a trip I won't forget! 

I was booked in an Edge solo infinite veranda cabin this past April for the 14-day Transatlantic. But I won a $220 bid through their MoveUp program to a full size Concierge Class stateroom. I was perfectly content to try out the much smaller solo cabin. For me personally, the opportunity to sail in a full size stateroom at a good initial solo rate, combined with a very reasonable upgrade bid amount ($15 per day) was very satisfying without breaking the bank at the 200% single supplement fare. 

Norwegian Epic

Repositioning: Lisbon to NYC

9 nights
December 7 - 16

Solo Inside Sail Away Guarantee $399 + $119 port/taxes

Solo Balcony Sail Away Guarantee $479 + $119 port/taxes  
$50 per tour credit
Book by 9/22 11:59 pm ET

First time posting in this thread and first time posting on CC in a decade, I think. I hope I did this right.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, IrieBajan54 said:

Norwegian Breakaway

Repositioning: NYC to New Orleans

14 Nights

November 6 - 20

Zero single supplement

Solo Inside Sail Away Guarantee IX

$793 + $218 port/taxes

i dont see for $793:

image.thumb.png.ce0aed9b853b7e3003806e0aeeb5e542.png

Just checked 5 min ago.