Live From The Caribbean Princess Iceland & Norway Explorer September 5, 2016

Woobstr112G

Good afternoon all from Los Angeles International Airport. Holli & I are relaxing in the Qantas first class lounge. BA doesn't have their own First Class lounge at LAX so they codeshare with Qantas and other airlines under One World Alliance. Traffic was brutal at LAX. It took us a good bit of time to get to the Bradley International terminal. Our flight will also be delayed about an hour taking off due to a late arriving connecting flight. Guess we'll just have to endure the First Class lounge for an additional hour.

Hope All Are Well.....:):):)

Bob

Edited by Woobstr112G

Bob, have a great cruise. Could you let me know if the Caribbean P has the updated tv system with on demand movies like the Royal?

I will double check but when we did the cruise last year, they were still the old style TV's.....:):):)

Bob

Just packed and had to take a larger suitcase. Oh well!

I was hoping that the ship had the on demand movies now. We were on her last October and they did not. We were on the Royal and the Regal in January and those on demand movies are nice. They would be even nicer for the days at sea crossing the Atlantic.

Bob, I'm embarrassed to say that you pack lighter than we do (much to my DH's chagrin). We look like we've packed all our worldly possessions when we go on a cruise of your length no matter how I try to lighten the load.

If you're traveling on an A-380 for the first time be prepared to be amazed. We were last year and marveled that it could get off the ground (especially with our luggage on board :D). Have a great trip!

Bob..one day we will travel together again. I miss those TAs from Venice. We do have some booked for April. Trying to decide between the TA & British Isles onthe Caribbean or the TA & Med on the Royal. Let's see which one you book while on this cruise......lol

Edited by getaway101