Elite OBC

papacito

Slight correction

Loyalty Credit- Per Cabin

$25 for 20–31 cruise credits

$50 for 32–41 cruise credits

$75 for 42–51 cruise credits

$100 for 52+ cruise credits

There are 11 cruise credits at $25, and the next 3 steps are 10 cruise credits until you reach the 52nd cruise.

Edited by sknight

We have our 20 credits and our next cruise in January will be our 21st.

I am wondering when our $25 is shown. Is it on our account when we board or are we supposed to have it added into our OBC before we cruise as I haven't seen any sign of it as yet.

Jennie

I am wondering when our $25 is shown. Is it on our account when we board or are we supposed to have it added into our OBC before we cruise as I haven't seen any sign of it as yet.

Jennie

I have the same question as I have 21 Loyalty credits. Do we ask the Captain's Circle Host/ Do we bring our credits history with us? Thanks to those in the know. This is the first I have heard of this benefit. Barbara

Jennie

You won't see it until you board. Usually, you'll get a little printed card explaining that you're getting it applied to your OB account.

It's really not hard to get 21 credits anymore. If you travel solo, in a suite or on a longer cruise, you get more credits. (Unfortunately, that's not retroactive to the days when we sailed in suites as the norm!) It can add up very quickly though if you do a lot of short cruises. I met one couple who were each in separate inside cabins on many B2B cruises to get their cruise credits faster. It was much cheaper for them to have 2 inside cabins vs. 1 suite and they still got double the points. ;)

Edited by DrivesLikeMario
punc.

I have the same question as I have 21 Loyalty credits. Do we ask the Captain's Circle Host/ Do we bring our credits history with us? Thanks to those in the know. This is the first I have heard of this benefit. Barbara

There will be a card in your cabin listing the credit and it will show on your on board account. You won't see anything about it before you board.

I just saw that Mario beat me to the punch.

Edited by Dietemann

Thanks for everyone answering so promptly.

We have earned our credits by doing long cruises so it has taken us quite a time to get the required credits. I also know of one or two couples who do weekend cruises of 3 days to get their credits up! We don't consider the reward is enough to justify paying outv for air fares to join a ship in another city.

Jennie

Not shown on pewrsonalizer or anywhere before you cruise There will be a card in your cabin advsising you of their gift. The mon ey will be on your account

Edited by windsor26

Your TA will be able to see it before you cruise. Just ask them to tell you that it is on there. Ours does.

We don't use a TA as we deal directly with Princess . I did ask one of the Reps awhile ago, and she didn't have a clue as to what I was talking about.

Do you each get $25 as we have 21 credits each, or is it one $25 per cabin?

Jennie

Jennie

Hey Jennie & Peter,

The Loyalty OBC does NOT show anywhere online. When you board the ship there will be a card announcing the OBC waiting in your cabin.

We don't use a TA as we deal directly with Princess . I did ask one of the Reps awhile ago, and she didn't have a clue as to what I was talking about.

Do you each get $25 as we have 21 credits each, or is it one $25 per cabin?

Jennie

if you have different surnames its per person if you have the same credits

Hey Jennie & Peter,

The Loyalty OBC does NOT show anywhere online. When you board the ship there will be a card announcing the OBC waiting in your cabin.

Hi Paul,

Great to hear from youl. Thanks for the info.

Our love to you and Jeannie. Would love to cruise with you both again.

Jennie

We had our 21st cruise on the second leg of a b2b last year and didn't receive the $25 credit. I didn't think about it until we got home. If we don't receive the card in our stateroom, who do we see onboard the ship?

We had our 21st cruise on the second leg of a b2b last year and didn't receive the $25 credit. I didn't think about it until we got home. If we don't receive the card in our stateroom, who do we see onboard the ship?

I'd guess the captains circle host.

There will be a card in your cabin listing the credit and it will show on your on board account. You won't see anything about it before you board.

I just saw that Mario beat me to the punch.

Thank you for your response. This benefit, previously unknown since I don't sail on Princess as often as I used to, is a lovely surprise. Barbara