Question for Bonnie

Tom47

Hi

I went to the link that you gave me on the roll call for the Mar 10, 2017 Quest cruise and went to the AzAmazing evening event and found this:

AzAmazing Evening - Dazzling Dance and Opera

17-MAR-17, Gustavia, St. Barts

Relish a night of unique entertainment with a dazzling modern dance and opera performance including video effects along the pool deck.

Is this the only choice? Can I book something instead of this? According to the Azamara website, it is included, but I must reserve ahead?

Thank You

Tom:)

Hi

I went to the link that you gave me on the roll call for the Mar 10, 2017 Quest cruise and went to the AzAmazing evening event and found this:

AzAmazing Evening - Dazzling Dance and Opera

17-MAR-17, Gustavia, St. Barts

Relish a night of unique entertainment with a dazzling modern dance and opera performance including video effects along the pool deck.

Is this the only choice? Can I book something instead of this? According to the Azamara website, it is included, but I must reserve ahead?

Thank You

Tom:)

The Azamazing Evening is for the entire ship. Nothing else that nite except perhaps a quiet dinner.

If you don't want to attend you don't have to. You do have to reserve ahead of time as they need to know how many to plan for

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Reservations are not needed before you board you can just sign up on a sheet once you board. It is certainly always an evening worth considering

Hi Tom,

You can do something else, such as go out on the town on your own. I doubt there will be a tour offered though. And as the others said, you really should check out the Azamazing Evening. It's one of our signature events.

Enjoy your cruise!

As to your question "can I book something else instead of this?"... there is only one complimentary event but in every port there are lots of shore excursions you can book for a fee.

There will be other ship excursions offered that day, but there will be none offered at the same time as the Azamzing Evening. You could book a private tour for that evening if you wish, but I think you should give the AE a try.