AARP Carnival Gift Cards

helene109

1 hour ago, Organized Chaos said:

Quick, turn out the lights! Everybody get down. If anyone knocks on the door, don't answer it. 🤫 😜

1 hour ago, Organized Chaos said:

Quick, turn out the lights! Everybody get down. If anyone knocks on the door, don't answer it. 🤫 😜

Oh, har de har har! Everyone's a comedian. (Psssst...don't tell anybody, the sky is not falling.) :classic_rolleyes:

3 hours ago, Organized Chaos said:

Well looks like I can add AARP rewards to my list of Verizon and Coke rewards that went downhill after their revamp!

2 hours ago, Joe817 said:

Oh, har de har har! Everyone's a comedian. (Psssst...don't tell anybody, the sky is not falling.) :classic_rolleyes:

When I posted that, all I could think of was this guy. When the doorbell rings, 20 years ago compared to today. So funny because it's true. 🤣 He was on Jerry Seinfeld's interview show, Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee. They talked about this and how nobody uses the word "company" anymore to describe people coming over to visit. My son's 18 and we said "company" all the time when he was growing up. "We're having company." "Company's coming over." But it's true, you don't hear it anymore.

22 minutes ago, n6uqqq said:

Well looks like I can add AARP rewards to my list of Verizon and Coke rewards that went downhill after their revamp!

You warned us. Or maybe you jinxed it!! 😲 LOL

I hit 300,000 Allstate points today. I've never had to use our Allstate points because we've always had enough from AARP. But after their less than stellar new launch, I told my wife at least we still have Allstate, but I said I wasn't touching those points until I hit the 300K milestone. 😁 I was too close, I just wanted to see it.

On 9/25/2019 at 9:00 PM, Organized Chaos said:

You warned us. Or maybe you jinxed it!! 😲 LOL

I hit 300,000 Allstate points today. I've never had to use our Allstate points because we've always had enough from AARP. But after their less than stellar new launch, I told my wife at least we still have Allstate, but I said I wasn't touching those points until I hit the 300K milestone. 😁 I was too close, I just wanted to see it.

Momma always said save for a rainy day........................well it's raining now 🤣

The app won't even let me create a new account.  No matter what I try to use as a username, I get an error message that it cannot be used. I understand that using real names or even words might be taken, but random series of letters and numbers, I don't think so. 

55 minutes ago, TimeYet? said:

The app won't even let me create a new account.  No matter what I try to use as a username, I get an error message that it cannot be used. I understand that using real names or even words might be taken, but random series of letters and numbers, I don't think so. 

How many accounts did you already have? If this is your first time creating an Allstate account, call Allstate Rewards directly (not the main 1-800 number) and then they should guide you through the process. It won't be hard as you live in Texas, and not New York where drivewise is not available through the mobile app. 

Edited by jbethel11
drivewise, not drive wise

3 minutes ago, jbethel11 said:

How many accounts did you already have? If this is your first time creating an Allstate account, call Allstate Rewards directly (not the main 1-800 number) and then they should guide you through the process. It won't be hard as you live in Texas, and not New York where drivewise is not available through the mobile app. 

I have never had an allstate drivewise account. 

Anyone know how to change email and password if you don't have an Allstate policy?  If I attempt to change anything on my Rewards account, it sends me to the main Allstate page.  Since I don't have a policy, I can't login to the main Allstate account.  I tried just creating a new Drivewise/Rewards account but that isn't working either.

6 hours ago, j1d1 said:

Anyone know how to change email and password if you don't have an Allstate policy?  If I attempt to change anything on my Rewards account, it sends me to the main Allstate page.  Since I don't have a policy, I can't login to the main Allstate account.  I tried just creating a new Drivewise/Rewards account but that isn't working either.

To change your email, your only hope is to call Allstate Rewards customer service, but even then there's no guarantee they'll get it right. I needed to do the same thing earlier this year. I called the Rewards number I found online, they told me I had the wrong department and would transfer me to the correct one. They sent me to the regular Allstate customer service dept. They told me they couldn't handle anything with the Rewards accounts and gave me another number to call. That one turned out to be the number I called the first time. So I explained I wasn't a customer, that I just wanted to update my email address, and that us non-customers couldn't do it online. She took my new email address and said it was taken care of. It was never taken care of. So instead of going through that again, I just kept that old email and set it to automatically forward everything to the new email. The only thing that gets sent to it is my Allstate emails. Maybe one of these days I'll call them again, but I've avoided it for months now.

I guess you have to change your password through them too. Not the most secure method there is.

Edited by Organized Chaos
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Organized Chaos said:

To change your email, your only hope is to call Allstate Rewards customer service, but even then there's no guarantee they'll get it right. I needed to do the same thing earlier this year. I called the Rewards number I found online, they told me I had the wrong department and would transfer me to the correct one. They sent me to the regular Allstate customer service dept. They told me they couldn't handle anything with the Rewards accounts and gave me another number to call. That one turned out to be the number I called the first time. So I explained I wasn't a customer, that I just wanted to update my email address, and that us non-customers couldn't do it online. She took my new email address and said it was taken care of. It was never taken care of. So instead of going through that again, I just kept that old email and set it to automatically forward everything to the new email. The only thing that gets sent to it is my Allstate emails. Maybe one of these days I'll call them again, but I've avoided it for months now.

I guess you have to change your password through them too. Not the most secure method there is.

Thanks for the reply.  I suspected it would be something like this.

On 9/28/2019 at 11:05 AM, TimeYet? said:

It is doing the same for me.  I was able to sign up a few days ago with an email that I don't plan on using anymore.  It seems there's no easy way to change your email or password.  So I tried to just create a new account with a different email.  It gets to the username screen and says everything I've put is already taken.  What sucks is that it seems to already have associated the new email with an account even though no account is created, so I can't use the email moving forward.  I guess I'll try calling.

1 minute ago, j1d1 said:

It is doing the same for me.  I was able to sign up a few days ago with an email that I don't plan on using anymore.  It seems there's no easy way to change your email or password.  So I tried to just create a new account with a different email.  It gets to the username screen and says everything I've put is already taken.  What sucks is that it seems to already have associated the new email with an account even though no account is created, so I can't use the email moving forward.  I guess I'll try calling.

Before doing so, I have some advice for you. Did you delete the application itself? Delete it, then, re-download it, and create a new account. If that doesn't work, then you will have to call them via the number I provided earlier in the thread.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, jbethel11 said:

Before doing so, I have some advice for you. Did you delete the application itself? Delete it, then, re-download it, and create a new account. If that doesn't work, then you will have to call them via the number I provided earlier in the thread.

Thanks. I did delete the app and reinstall before I tried to make a new account. Didn’t work. I even tried on a different phone. No luck. 

21 minutes ago, jimcara2003 said:

I just directed a friend of mine to Allstate Rewards who is going on a carnival cruise with me.  Anyone have new codes I can give to her so she can get enough to pay her cruise off?

Start on this very thread and work your way backwards. There are a lot of codes here. Certainly enough to pay off a cruise.

33 minutes ago, jimcara2003 said:

I just directed a friend of mine to Allstate Rewards who is going on a carnival cruise with me.  Anyone have new codes I can give to her so she can get enough to pay her cruise off?

Just go back a few pages. I went through just last week and found a bunch of old ones and quoted them. I just got on last week and paid off the remaining $6k on my cruise in just a few days of putting codes in.