AARP Carnival Gift Cards

helene109

You guys rock!! I have saved a total so far of $500 on our upcoming December cruise in a matter of 4 days!  Thank you all so much for posting codes and the thorough instructions on how to set up the Allstate account, etc. This site has been invaluable in information, opinions, suggestions and cost savings. You all are so appreciated!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, moondog73 said:

I have 242,938 points....but oh wait.. I am a customer.

I'm not far behind you at 220,000 points, but I'm not a customer. I've just gotten codes from this thread over time. 

Major props to everyone who has submitted the codes!!

21 hours ago, Organized Chaos said:

Today's a good day for Allstate points. 🤑

SUGARBOWL20 = 1,000

20SUGARBOWL = 1,000

2020SUGARBOWL = 2,000

It sure is! I have about abandoned ship so to speak with AARP rewards!

That is just how many points I have right now.  i also paid for 2 cruises of mine and wife, plus 2 for my brothers family (5  people total) plus 2 for my parents.  Plus since I am a customer, it seems I have e cards available much more than non-customers.  I don't know why that is but I LIKE it.

On 10/10/2019 at 11:40 AM, n6uqqq said:

It sure is! I have about abandoned ship so to speak with AARP rewards!

I still log on every now & again to see if they've re-stocked them, but with the 1 per month limit (or 3 per month from different vendors), it's going to be nearly useless. If they happen to stock them from a single vendor, which I'm suspecting that's all they'll do, 1 per month isn't going to cut it for most people.

On 10/10/2019 at 11:40 AM, moondog73 said:

That is just how many points I have right now.  i also paid for 2 cruises of mine and wife, plus 2 for my brothers family (5  people total) plus 2 for my parents.  Plus since I am a customer, it seems I have e cards available much more than non-customers.  I don't know why that is but I LIKE it.

Us non-customers haven't seen e-cards since last year. We kind of came to the conclusion that they were being reserved for customers as a kind of perk. I'd like to see them back for everyone, but it's still better than AARP's new program.

2 hours ago, Organized Chaos said:

I still log on every now & again to see if they've re-stocked them, but with the 1 per month limit (or 3 per month from different vendors), it's going to be nearly useless. If they happen to stock them from a single vendor, which I'm suspecting that's all they'll do, 1 per month isn't going to cut it for most people.

Us non-customers haven't seen e-cards since last year. We kind of came to the conclusion that they were being reserved for customers as a kind of perk. I'd like to see them back for everyone, but it's still better than AARP's new program.

I did my first order recently with allstate and it was very smooth. I ordered three 500 dollar cards and they came the usual UPS signature required way. No tracking was sent via email as usual but when i logged into the website from their app link on my phone I found tracking number which was nice to have. The limit was 10 cards of each denomination from my "test" of limits which is good.

• Like 1

I am completely new to this app. Downloaded and gave all permissions assuming something would show up so I could tell where I was supposed to enter these codes and see nothing. Can anyone help me out? This topic is 58 pages long and I cannot find the answer. Thank you. 

nevermind, finally figured it out! 🤣

Edited by Jelly_Toast

6 minutes ago, Jelly_Toast said:

I am completely new to this app. Downloaded and gave all permissions assuming something would show up so I could tell where I was supposed to enter these codes and see nothing. Can anyone help me out? This topic is 58 pages long and I cannot find the answer. Thank you. 

Thanks to @Organized Chaos, you have been provided with 4,000 points, using these codes:

SUGARBOWL20 = 1,000

20SUGARBOWL = 1,000

2020SUGARBOWL = 2,000

Organized Chaos is great at teasing out the variations to maximize the points, in most cases tripling the points we can claim. I'm bad at checking for junk email, so this thread has made it super easy for me to amass and use 50,000 points a couple of months ago, and to have now rebuilt my points to 50,000. Together that's a thousand dolllars of found money in savings on my cruise fares. 

Thanks Organized and all the other posters for keeping this thread up to date. Multiples my points and reminds me to apply the codes in the app before the codes expire and don't work anymore. Seems like most (but not all) of the codes expire pretty quick, within a month or two.

7 hours ago, Squadleader said:

Organized Chaos is great at teasing out the variations to maximize the points, in most cases tripling the points we can claim. I'm bad at checking for junk email, so this thread has made it super easy for me to amass and use 50,000 points a couple of months ago, and to have now rebuilt my points to 50,000. Together that's a thousand dolllars of found money in savings on my cruise fares. 

Thanks Organized and all the other posters for keeping this thread up to date. Multiples my points and reminds me to apply the codes in the app before the codes expire and don't work anymore. Seems like most (but not all) of the codes expire pretty quick, within a month or two.

It's a team effort. Cabo Bob's great at figuring out codes they haven't released yet, just by trying different things based on their sweepstakes & promotions. Several others get the codes in their emails before I do. For some reason, I don't usually get their emails until evening, and by then, the codes have been posted. Some time back, I just happened to notice that when different people got different codes, all Allstate was doing was changing the location of the year and the 2-digit, 4-digit format. So now I tinker around with all of them like that. I've also come to the conclusion that the codes come with variations that, more often than not, total 3,000 points. Three 1,000 pt. codes or a 2,000 and 1,000. There are the oddballs, like that sugar bowl code, that totaled 4,000, but 3,000 total seems to be the most common.

I know it's tedious work, but any new users who haven't done it, go back through this whole thread and try all the codes. Many of them still work and the people who have done it racked up tens of thousands of points that way.

On 10/12/2019 at 9:09 AM, n6uqqq said:

I did my first order recently with allstate and it was very smooth. I ordered three 500 dollar cards and they came the usual UPS signature required way. No tracking was sent via email as usual but when i logged into the website from their app link on my phone I found tracking number which was nice to have. The limit was 10 cards of each denomination from my "test" of limits which is good.

How exactly did you get tracking numbers? I have $2000 coming and would really like to find a tracking #.

18 minutes ago, Yehootu said:

How exactly did you get tracking numbers? I have $2000 coming and would really like to find a tracking #.

I logged into the allstate app on my phone , scrolled down a bit , and clicked " view local offers" This brought up my chrome browser on my phone where I logged in. After logging in I went down to the account section at bottom and clicked on it. This is where I found history and tracking for my order . Find the history that shows your purchase and click on "view details" . This is where I found UPS tracking number. I just bought three cards today and this is what it shows on my phone below. Tracking not available yet because I just ordered.

Screenshot_2019-10-15-20-09-10.png

Edited by n6uqqq

6 minutes ago, n6uqqq said:

I logged into the allstate app on my phone , scrolled down a bit , and clicked " view local offers" This brought up my chrome browser on my phone where I logged in. After logging in I went down to the account section at bottom and clicked on it. This is where I found history and tracking for my order . Find the history that shows your purchase and click on "view details" . This is where I found UPS tracking number.

Mahalo,Mahalo,Mahalo...........................

2 minutes ago, Yehootu said:

Mahalo,Mahalo,Mahalo...........................

I take it you found it ;). When I log onto allstate on my computer at home with firefox it will not show the tracking info for some reason!

4 minutes ago, n6uqqq said:

I take it you found it ;). When I log onto allstate on my computer at home with firefox it will not show the tracking info for some reason!

Had cards sent to my daughters Calif house as I was coming out to visit, then she MOVED. Still have old place, but no notices from UPS and $2000 in cards floating around. You saved me a lot of frustration and worry. Both cards attempted to deliver today, and least we know where to go pick them up. Mahalo again.

1 minute ago, Yehootu said:

Had cards sent to my daughters Calif house as I was coming out to visit, then she MOVED. Still have old place, but no notices from UPS and $2000 in cards floating around. You saved me a lot of frustration and worry. Both cards attempted to deliver today, and least we know where to go pick them up. Mahalo again.

No problem you are welcome! I can only find tracking via my phone. Internet explorer, firefox, and Edge do not give me tracking on my laptop.

did anyone figure out how to log in when it keeps asking me to "Upgrade Your Account" and enter my birthday, after which it gives an error? Is there a trick to it? Do I just need to keep trying? or has anyone called the support number and been able to fix it? 

I assume this is because I do not have an AllState policy.