AARP Carnival Gift Cards

helene109

Does anyone else get this problem where the program will ask for your date of birth and once you enter it, it tells you this?

Unable to Proceed

Our online system is unable to complete your registration with the information provided. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience. Please contact us to complete your registration, available 24-7, at (877) 597-0570.

Once I get this message, I can't login to the rewards site for at least a day. I don't have insurance with them.

2 minutes ago, I_AM_GROOT said:

Does anyone else get this problem where the program will ask for your date of birth and once you enter it, it tells you this?

Unable to Proceed

Our online system is unable to complete your registration with the information provided. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience. Please contact us to complete your registration, available 24-7, at (877) 597-0570.

Once I get this message, I can't login to the rewards site for at least a day. I don't have insurance with them.

Yes and it's so annoying! I normally restart my phone or just try again later.

4 hours ago, n6uqqq said:

Modify it to 19purplepurse2k for 2000 more 🙂

They emailed me the "2K" code. Then I tried moving the date to the end, using a 4-digit date, and finally stumbled upon changing it to "1K." It supports my theory that they always (or almost always) release a set of two or three codes that totals 3,000 points.

45 minutes ago, I_AM_GROOT said:

Unable to Proceed

42 minutes ago, Tracey.kinney425 said:

This happens to me when I log out of Allstate Rewards, then try to log back in too soon. It has something to do with a conflict between the webpage and non-Allstate customers. Try one of two things: If you get that page, there should be a "Logout" button in the upper right corner. Try that, then log back in. If that doesn't work, clear your browser cookies, or at least the Allstate cookies. That should definitely do it.

8 minutes ago, Organized Chaos said:

This happens to me when I log out of Allstate Rewards, then try to log back in too soon. It has something to do with a conflict between the webpage and non-Allstate customers. Try one of two things: If you get that page, there should be a "Logout" button in the upper right corner. Try that, then log back in. If that doesn't work, clear your browser cookies, or at least the Allstate cookies. That should definitely do it.

Ah makes sense. I'll try that.

53 minutes ago, Tracey.kinney425 said:

49 minutes ago, Organized Chaos said:

They emailed me the "2K" code. Then I tried moving the date to the end, using a 4-digit date, and finally stumbled upon changing it to "1K." It supports my theory that they always (or almost always) release a set of two or three codes that totals 3,000 points.

I got the email for 2k also but everyone here seems to get the emails prior to me. Usually when I open the email someone here has already given out the code. I didn't know about the 2k one I just took a guess....... Must be some detective cabo in me 🤣

Just now, n6uqqq said:

I got the email for 2k also but everyone here seems to get the emails prior to me. Usually when I open the email someone here has already given out the code. I didn't know about the 2k one I just took a guess....... Must be some detective cabo in me 🤣

Some get their emails before I do as well...but it seems that I also get mine before you get yours.

13 minutes ago, n6uqqq said:

I've always gotten mine in the evenings, usually after 6pm, which was always long after people post theirs here. For some reason, today's came much earlier, shortly before noon. But that was still after others got theirs. No idea why some get it much sooner than others.

43 minutes ago, I_AM_GROOT said:

Looks like 19purplepurse works for 1,000

It said I've already used all those purplepurse codes, so I looked through my history to see when, and I used them back in April. So I went back in the thread to April (yeah, I'm bored) and Cabo Bob had figured them out from a banner that Allstate displayed at the top of the page at the time. It's a fundraiser the Allstate Foundation puts on, so I guess it shows up now & again.

21 minutes ago, jparker10508 said:

Do you guys think Allstate will ever get more Princess gift cards back for us to purchase or did we buy too many and scar them away. There haven't been any now for almost 3 weeks?

If they were sold out fairly quickly, I doubt that alone would prevent them from stocking more. Up until a year or so ago, the Carnival cards would always sell out. We'd have to wait, on average, two weeks for them to stock more, sometimes longer. But they always came back. So if anything, selling out shows them they're in demand.

Since the Princess cards were a new option, maybe they were testing the waters to see how they'd sell. It's possible they stock more, but your guess is as good as mine. The gift cards are handled by a company called Deluxe Rewards. As far as I know, they have sole control over what cards they sell, how many, and whether or not they restock. Allstate doesn't run the actual operation of the gift cards. So just like the olden days of the Carnival cards, all you can do is wait and keep checking.

With the influx of new users coming to Allstate Rewards from AARP's terrible new program, I can't help but wonder if that's going to put a strain on their stock of Carnival cards.

26 minutes ago, jparker10508 said:

or did we buy too many and scar them away.

I think if they weren't profitable, they would just get rid of them. This might have been a trial-run, and Princess gave Allstate a limited amount of gift cards. Now, they are waiting for Princess to give them more gift cards.

3 hours ago, jparker10508 said:

Do you guys think Allstate will ever get more Princess gift cards back for us to purchase or did we buy too many and scar them away. There haven't been any now for almost 3 weeks?

They have them now! And new Virgin Trains gift cards!