AARP Carnival Gift Cards

helene109

1 hour ago, CruisingViper said:

did anyone figure out how to log in when it keeps asking me to "Upgrade Your Account" and enter my birthday, after which it gives an error? Is there a trick to it? Do I just need to keep trying? or has anyone called the support number and been able to fix it? 

I assume this is because I do not have an AllState policy.

Delete the tab, close your browser, and restart your computer. Then, all should be fine and you can log in.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, CruisingViper said:

did anyone figure out how to log in when it keeps asking me to "Upgrade Your Account" and enter my birthday, after which it gives an error? Is there a trick to it? Do I just need to keep trying? or has anyone called the support number and been able to fix it? 

I assume this is because I do not have an AllState policy.

You need to close your browser and retry or delete all the allstate cookies from your browser. I have had this happen also. If you log out and then try and go back without closing your browser you get this problem.

Edited by n6uqqq
  • Thanks 1

Oki Doki Boy's and Girls, Ladies and Gentlemen.....

We got ourselves some new codes!!!

19STARTEARLY

2019STARTEARLY

STARTEARLY19

All are good for a thousand Pointeroos (Yippee Ki Yaaa) for a total of 3000!!!

Also was sent PURPLEPURSE2019 for a thousand for those who don't have that one.

Take Care Y'all, (practicing my Texas drawl) Off To Texas!!!

Cowboy Bob :classic_tongue:🤠:classic_tongue: and his tougettes

• Like 5

1 minute ago, CABO BOB said:

Oki Doki Boy's and Girls, Ladies and Gentlemen.....

We got ourselves some new codes!!!

19STARTEARLY

2019STARTEARLY

STARTEARLY19

All are good for a thousand Pointeroos (Yippee Ki Yaaa) for a total of 3000!!!

Also was sent PURPLEPURSE2019 for a thousand for those who don't have that one.

Take Care Y'all, (practicing my Texas drawl) Off To Texas!!!

Cowboy Bob :classic_tongue:🤠:classic_tongue: and his tougettes

How ironic you "started early" trying to find the new codes!

I just wanted to thank everybody for their help and information. I am one of the AARP cast outs who you were trying to hide from. LOL I knocked and you guys let me in. I signed up a few short hours ago and now have 50,000 points. Once again, thanks for helping a fellow Carnival cruiser save some money.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cruising maniac said:

I just wanted to thank everybody for their help and information. I am one of the AARP cast outs who you were trying to hide from. LOL I knocked and you guys let me in. I signed up a few short hours ago and now have 50,000 points. Once again, thanks for helping a fellow Carnival cruiser save some money.

Well Welcome Aboard Matey! Now off with Ye to go search for the secret codes to find the Treasure! ARRGGG!

Pirate Bob :classic_tongue:⚔️🏴‍☠️☠️ :classic_tongue:and his toungettes

33 minutes ago, CABO BOB said:

Well Welcome Aboard Matey! Now off with Ye to go search for the secret codes to find the Treasure! ARRGGG!

Pirate Bob :classic_tongue:⚔️🏴‍☠️☠️ :classic_tongue:and his toungettes

Thanks Bob!! I can cut and paste with the best of them. 

5 hours ago, jbethel11 said:

3,000 points ahead:

purplepurse19

purplepurse2019

19purplepurse

I'm at 94,300 now!

Not to rain on your parade, but those were posted back in April. But in all fairness, you weren't participating back then. See, it pays to go back through the thread. 😉

You did post 2019PURPLEPURSE on page 57, though. If you guys don't have them, there's also 19PURPLEPURSE1K and 19PURPLEPURSE2K. I don't know if they're still valid.

24 minutes ago, jbethel11 said:

@Organized Chaos

By being insured by Allstate, do you get E-Gift Cards?

It's a possibility. I'm not a customer so I don't know for sure. We were talking about that earlier this year. Up until late last year, Allstate offered e-cards all the time, then they stopped. We thought maybe they were being reserved for customers only because, at that time, a couple people in this thread who are customers could see e-cards, but the rest of us couldn't. I don't know if that still holds true, though.

45 minutes ago, Laurab23 said:

Sorry for asking what is most likely posted but too many pages to read. Do you have to have Allstate insurance to get the Carnival gift cards?

Laura

It's a little more complicated for non-Allstate customers to sign up because you have to use the app first. Here's the rundown I posted a while back...

For non-Allstate customers, you must create a new Allstate Rewards account through the Allstate Mobile app. Install the app and accept their terms of service. Then click on Create an Account under the orange Log In button. On the next screen, non-customers need to choose Drivewise Only (No Allstate policy). If asked, you have to turn on location tracking through your phone's GPS. I'll go into more detail about this later. You'll probably have to agree to another terms of service. Then fill out your information (name, address, etc.). From there, I can't remember where it takes you, but it should be self-explanatory from that point.

Drivewise is their safe-driving program. You can use the app and Drivewise to track you via GPS (this is why it wanted you to turn on location tracking during setup). You'll earn points by staying under a certain speed limit (I think it's 85 mph) and avoiding braking hard. After you travel so far and meet their requirements, you get points. I think it takes at least a couple days to earn points each time. With that said, I have never used the Drivewise tracking and never will.

Once you create your account with the app, you technically don't need the app anymore if you don't want it. I've deleted mine. If you want to use it, you can enter promo codes and buy the gift cards using the app, but you have to have location tracking turned on, even if you don't use Drivewise. Another reason why I don't use it.

You'll get a bunch of points for signing up. I think it's 10,000 for registering a new account and another 5,000 the first time you go to the rewards website. In addition, go back through this thread. It's a long, tedious process, but it's worth it if you want the points. There are dozens of codes shared in this thread that will literally get you tens of thousands of points. Some of them have expired, but many of them are still good.

If you don't want to use the Allstate app, you can login through their rewards website: https://myaccountrwd.allstate.com/anon/account/login?campaign=145. You can also go to https://www.allstaterewards.com, but that just redirects to the other URL. Enter promo codes at the top of the page. You purchase the gift cards by going to the Gift Cards tab, then the Travel category.

The ordering and shipping process for Allstate Rewards is identical to the old AARP Rewards for Good program, if you were a member of that. Allstate's Carnival cards are the physical cards that get shipped to you, so you'll have to pay shipping. They haven't had e-cards in a long time. If your order totals under $500, the cards will be shipped to you through USPS and you will not have to sign for them. If your order totals $500 or more, they'll be shipped via UPS and you will have to sign for them. For orders that are shipped UPS, I recommend creating a free UPS MyChoice account and installing the app. It'll let you track your gift card order from their site or your phone, and also provides some other services, both free and for a fee.

• Like 1