What was your upgrade offer and what did you bid

bklynfinest77

On the Getaway leaving May 6...everything still says Pending so far. Booked for a BC angled balcony and bid on Haven aft, courtyard and spa (H9). Will post here after I hear the result with bid amounts.

Good luck, everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Am in the same situation but on a later date, looking forward to your results.

Am in the same situation but on a later date, looking forward to your results.

I’m on the May 27th getaway. I will bid and report as well. Lots of people gonna get upgraded this week and I haven’t seen any reduction in price of any of the lower priced havens in weeks, just the OS and DOS

May 6th - 21 havens left

May 13th - 3 havens left

May 20th - 22 havens left

May 27th - 32 havens left

June 3rd - 21 havens left

Ouch for the May 13th people!!!

Though if I recall, prices for the Haven that week were exceptionally low...maybe that’s why so many are snagged?

How many Haven rooms total are on the Getaway? You have piqued my curiosity about percentage occupancy! :)

Ouch for the May 13th people!!!

Though if I recall, prices for the Haven that week were exceptionally low...maybe that’s why so many are snagged?

How many Haven rooms total are on the Getaway? You have piqued my curiosity about percentage occupancy! :)

They actually were not low, this week was eligible for tax free savings but then again, so is the 27th of May so know one know for sure.

What I do know, or see is havens do not get allocated until last minute (24-72 hours before) this gives ncl the most time possible to get full price.

Does NCL offer the chance to bid on upgrades within the same category? For instance, if I'm booked in a regular balcony (BB), will it offer me a chance to bid on an Aft Balcony? Or does it start with the category above your current cabin, in this case a mini-suite?

Does NCL offer the chance to bid on upgrades within the same category? For instance, if I'm booked in a regular balcony (BB), will it offer me a chance to bid on an Aft Balcony? Or does it start with the category above your current cabin, in this case a mini-suite?

I wish! But it doesn't.

If you are in a balcony you can bid to Minis and Suites/Havens. If you get a Mini, you might get super lucky and be given a Spa Mini or a Large Balcony or Aft Mini.....or a regular Mini!

I’m on the May 27th getaway. I will bid and report as well. Lots of people gonna get upgraded this week and I haven’t seen any reduction in price of any of the lower priced havens in weeks, just the OS and DOS

May 6th - 21 havens left

May 13th - 3 havens left

May 20th - 22 havens left

May 27th - 32 havens left

June 3rd - 21 havens left

I just checked for May 6, and the Haven Courtyard has gone down from $3400 to $2700. Also, even those with prices staying the same have DECREASED the perks associated with them--only giving you a choice of two (Wi-fi, UBP, SDP, shore excursion credit) and you have to pay a la carte for any additional. I didn't even know that it was possible to only get two perks when booking the Haven outright!!

Interesting...........

I just checked for May 6, and the Haven Courtyard has gone down from $3400 to $2700. Also, even those with prices staying the same have DECREASED the perks associated with them--only giving you a choice of two (Wi-fi, UBP, SDP, shore excursion credit) and you have to pay a la carte for any additional. I didn't even know that it was possible to only get two perks when booking the Haven outright!!

Interesting...........

It did decrease on April 8th. That’s about when I started tracking. There’s 9 of those left so they aren’t selling well but I doubt they lower any further. As far as the perks I see all 4 available on this in the options for booking.

It did decrease on April 8th. That’s about when I started tracking. There’s 9 of those left so they aren’t selling well but I doubt they lower any further. As far as the perks I see all 4 available on this in the options for booking.

Oh, I see...just tried adding the additional perks and the price didn’t increase as expected. :) tricky! They make it seem like it would be an additional cost...to increase profitability when you don’t actually select the additional perks.

Oh, I see...just tried adding the additional perks and the price didn’t increase as expected. :) tricky! They make it seem like it would be an additional cost...to increase profitability when you don’t actually select the additional perks.

Hopefully 9 lucky people will get a h5 upgrade!

Sailing on May 13th in 13 days! Has anyone been awarded an upgrade prior to 48hrs? If so how far in advance and where in the poor-fair-good were you?

How many folks have scored an upgrade to a class of suite that showed sold out at Time the bid was awarded? Curious if they’re holding back inventory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Got an email this afternoon....earlier than expected!

Gem, May 5.

OK Obstructed Oceanview to MA mid ship mini-suite. $310 total bid.

Woohoo!

I'm on the same sailing and I was hoping I would hear something soon but I guess I'm out of luck. I booked an inside and I bid on an ocean view and balcony. Still have my fingers crossed crossed

Sent from my VS501 using Forums mobile app

I'm in a regular balcony and did NOT get an offer for an aft balcony. Although I did get an offer to bid on an aft penthouse which started at $300pp. I was not interested in an aft so I did not bid.

If this goes through—

Originally purchased BC balcony (angled) at $1199 per person.

This bid for Haven Courtyard was $705 per person.

Current price as if yesrday was $3300 per person I believe...

Bid $860 pp for aft penthouse, $610 (changed from $750) for Haven Spa and $750 for Haven forward.

If this goes through—

Originally purchased BC balcony (angled) at $1199 per person.

This bid for Haven Courtyard was $705 per person.

Current price as if yesrday was $3300 per person I believe...

Bid $860 pp for aft penthouse, $610 (changed from $750) for Haven Spa and $750 for Haven forward.

Current price for courtyard penthouse is $2800.