Amazon Luggage Tag Question

Bronx12

We are wondering if the standard and narrow luggage tags from Amazon are the same length. The Amazon description says they are the same length, but we would like to hear from someone that has them.

Thanks in advance,

Rhonda & Blaine

We are wondering if the standard and narrow luggage tags from Amazon are the same length. The Amazon description says they are the same length, but we would like to hear from someone that has them.

Thanks in advance,

Rhonda & Blaine

I have the narrow and folded over as shown the tags fit great. Wish I had bought them a kind time ago[emoji12][emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have two different sets of tags from Amazon...the tall thin ones that fit RCL and the shorter wider ones that fit HAL. I love them both...so much neater and easier than what I used to do ('wrap' the tags in packing tape).

Not only easy to use for embarkation day, but I also use them for the numbered tags for disembarkation day. I always use two, one on the side, one on the top. Found out the hard way when one tag was ripped off and had to go searching for our bag in lost luggage claim. :(

I have the narrow long tags. I print off the colored tags from my docs, fold them, insert,

and attach with plastic zip ties (I don't like the ties they send with them). Works great, and

love being able to reuse them.

https://www.amazon.com/Cruise-Luggage-Holder-Steel-Loops/dp/B017BVFA00/ref=sr_1_11?ie=UTF8&qid=1488578694&sr=8-11&keywords=luggage+tags <-- I have these and love them. The plastic will keep any paper in there dry and the metal rings make me feel comfortable that they're not going to be ripped off anywhere. They're super cheap and fit perfectly.

Personally I would order the wider tags.... narrow tags holders fit narrow tags; wider tag holders fit both narrow and wide tags...

Just my thought.

My thought as well. I've got the wider ones, and they're fine for narrow tags too. I've had them for years, and they've lasted really well.

I love the plastic holders. We use them for luggage tags on the outside of the suitcase and for holding a typed copy of our detailed itinerary attached to one of the internal zippers on the inside of the suitcase.