** Bon Voyage - rafinmd, Jean1946, Vict0riann & Queen of DaNile - March 21st, 2017 **

kazu

Such great itineraries! Our CC members are in for some great moments and discoveries in South America and our other CC member enjoys the lovely Caribbean & Cuba! Whichever cruise they have chosen, we wish them all safe travels, fair winds and smooth seas.

Bon Voyage to Zaandam - - 32 day SA & Inca Discovery:

rafinmd - B2B2B2B2B2B – with April 30th, Crystal Symphony & May 19th Grand Caribe & following Feb. 19th, Koningsdam, Crystal Serenity March 4th & Koningsdam Feb. 19th & and prior to April 30th Crystal Symphony

Jean1946

S7S32W.jpg

Bon Voyage to Zaandam - 36 day SA & Inca Discovery:

Vict0riann

S7S36W.jpg

Bon Voyage to Oceania Marina - 10 day Waves & Wonders:

Queen of DaNile - enjoy the overnight in Cuba

MNA170321.jpg

Bon Voyage everyone!!!!!!

Have a great cruise and a WONDERFUL time!!!!!

Yay! Thanks for the Bon Voyage, Jacqui and everyone! Now I know we're really going! I think Roy is currently in the wilds of Argentina somewhere looking at waterfalls and stuff, and many people on the roll call have already left also. But we're still at home, thinking about packing. :D

Yay! Thanks for the Bon Voyage, Jacqui and everyone! Now I know we're really going! I think Roy is currently in the wilds of Argentina somewhere looking at waterfalls and stuff, and many people on the roll call have already left also. But we're still at home, thinking about packing. :D

You are always a year ahead of me! That one is on my bucket list. Have fun!

1of4, I do hope you will be able to set foot on the high seas again soon! I must say I am dreading the flights to BA - wish we could have started here and done a round trip!:D

Kind regards to all 4of4 of you!

And thanks again for all the Bon Voyage wishes, I'll especially be thinking of all my sail away friends! I'll probably interject on occasion on Roy's "live from" - I still haven't figured out how to start a thread on Tapatalk on my iPad - or I wonder if I could start it on my Cruise Critic icon and then continue on Tapatalk. :eek: The mind boggles!

1of4, I do hope you will be able to set foot on the high seas again soon! I must say I am dreading the flights to BA - wish we could have started here and done a round trip!:D

Kind regards to all 4of4 of you!

!

Thank you for thinking of us. We were mandated to cancel our July cruise and substitute a Disney World vacation for DD 16th birthday. If I tolerate the flight then hopefully I will get the green light from my doctors to cruise again.

I love this itinerary and will follow along. The flights are the necessary evil part then I will wish for calm winds for your adventure. Enjoy!